PROWLER (USA) LP 1984/85 - Fils Du Metal

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
User avatar
great_knuthulhu
Posts: 1388

Re: PROWLER (USA) LP 1984/85 - Fils Du Metal

Post#16 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:49 pm

Would indeed be great - I would need one at KIT if you can make it in time. Have only heard the 7", but that is pretty good.
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.

User avatar
Khnud
Posts: 2388

Re: PROWLER (USA) LP 1984/85 - Fils Du Metal

Post#17 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:55 am

great_knuthulhu wrote:Would indeed be great - I would need one at KIT if you can make it in time. Have only heard the 7", but that is pretty good.
The demo songs are great, you won't be disappointed.
Laugh at you in ecstasy, wallow in the gore.
Blast you with their twisted minds, behold the Dogs Of War.

User avatar
Prowler
Posts: 1588

Re: PROWLER (USA) LP 1984/85 - Fils Du Metal

Post#18 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:48 pm

Fils Du Metal wrote:Cool!!! Thanks for the info...they told me it will still last 10-12 weeks so earliest in May....if it is true what you say it would rule eternally cause I would have in time before KIT.
Unfortunately I also know that they have quite a few orders in the manufacturing process judging by the LP sleeve printing orders during the past 2 weeks ... don't what has priority for them. :(
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...

DESECRATOR777
Posts: 44

Re: PROWLER (USA) LP 1984/85 - Fils Du Metal

Post#19 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:19 pm

Looking forward to this release! Hopefully some copies will make there way stateside.
spit on thunder!

User avatar
Fils Du Metal
Posts: 492

Re: PROWLER (USA) LP 1984/85 - Fils Du Metal

Post#20 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:39 pm

From out of the dark...
the records arrived today from the pressing plant! YES! Two months earlier than announced...what a pleasure so I will have them for Keep it true!
On Thursday the little inlay poster will follow and then I can start numbering by hand...be patient.
8 tracks and 40 minutes of great San Diego US power metal...
Attachments
prowler white.jpg
prowler white.jpg (91.6 KiB) Viewed 3365 times
prowler black.jpg
prowler black.jpg (73.14 KiB) Viewed 3365 times

User avatar
Andreas
Posts: 411

Re: PROWLER (USA) LP 1984/85 - Fils Du Metal

Post#21 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:47 am

Very good news. Will be my first purchase at KIT.

User avatar
Eugenio Giordano
Posts: 51
Contact:

Re: PROWLER (USA) LP 1984/85 - Fils Du Metal

Post#22 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:18 am

Fils Du Metal wrote:From out of the dark...
the records arrived today from the pressing plant! YES! Two months earlier than announced...what a pleasure so I will have them for Keep it true!
On Thursday the little inlay poster will follow and then I can start numbering by hand...be patient.
8 tracks and 40 minutes of great San Diego US power metal...
can you please tell us your e-mail ? thank you
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

User avatar
msp
Posts: 1215

Re: PROWLER (USA) LP 1984/85 - Fils Du Metal

Post#23 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:49 am

I'll pick this up and probably some other records as well from you at KIT
Remember kids, only high priced rarities are true...

Aiden
Posts: 623

Re: PROWLER (USA) LP 1984/85 - Fils Du Metal

Post#24 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:44 pm

Ordered. Really looking forward to this. It seems odd that it came back from the pressing plant earlier than expected! Don't hear that very often. Great news.

User avatar
lox
Posts: 148

Re: PROWLER (USA) LP 1984/85 - Fils Du Metal

Post#25 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:44 am

Aiden wrote:It seems odd that it came back from the pressing plant earlier than expected! Don't hear that very often. Great news.
I quote from GZ Media:

PIRATES PRESS AND GZ MEDIA UNVEIL BRAND NEW VINYL PRESS
CUSTOMERS TO EXPERIENCE QUICKER TURNAROUND TIMES
MORE PRESSES TO COME IN 2015 AND BEYOND


Hurray! 8)

User avatar
Prowler
Posts: 1588

Re: PROWLER (USA) LP 1984/85 - Fils Du Metal

Post#26 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:17 am

lox wrote:
Aiden wrote:It seems odd that it came back from the pressing plant earlier than expected! Don't hear that very often. Great news.
I quote from GZ Media:

PIRATES PRESS AND GZ MEDIA UNVEIL BRAND NEW VINYL PRESS
CUSTOMERS TO EXPERIENCE QUICKER TURNAROUND TIMES
MORE PRESSES TO COME IN 2015 AND BEYOND


Hurray! 8)
The Prowler LP'S wasn't manufactured by GZ Media, but in Germany! :wink:
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...

User avatar
lox
Posts: 148

Re: PROWLER (USA) LP 1984/85 - Fils Du Metal

Post#27 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:30 am

Prowler wrote:
The Prowler LP'S wasn't manufactured by GZ Media, but in Germany! :wink:
OK, so which one did the pressing? I know that Pallas is getting new presses aswell, haven't heard anything about Optimal, they still were hanging on old, rebuilt presses. But new presses will evetually lead to shorter production times in all pressing plants, at least in a short term.

User avatar
daniel
Posts: 1992

Re: PROWLER (USA) LP 1984/85 - Fils Du Metal

Post#28 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:03 pm

I'll definitely be taking a copy.
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.

Aiden
Posts: 623

Re: PROWLER (USA) LP 1984/85 - Fils Du Metal

Post#29 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:22 pm

This arrived today. On first listen it's like early Maiden & Dio and bloody great stuff! I'll be giving it a proper listen over the next few days.

J.
Posts: 89

Re: PROWLER (USA) LP 1984/85 - Fils Du Metal

Post#30 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:00 pm

Will this be going out to any distros?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests