SOLAR EAGLE

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Astra Wally

Re: SOLAR EAGLE

Post by Astra Wally »

What about the sound quality of the vinyl version done by Heavy Forces Records?
Heaven is yours, Hell is mine
The Sentinel

Re:

Post by The Sentinel »

The Sentinel wrote:Hmm, shit. So, I have to add the Taist Of Iron LP back on my wantlist then, crap! I have to hear the original to compare.
I now have the original Taste of Iron LP. I have to conclude that after comparing both the cd indeed sounds like shit :( I also have the Solar Eagle compilation CD. The sound quality of the demo sounds good to my ears but the EP doesn't. Great band though; the demo is really a highlight.
Long Live The Loud !!!
Sire-Nahvas

Post by Sire-Nahvas »

Astra Wally wrote:What about the sound quality of the vinyl version done by Heavy Forces Records?
I'm curious too.
Thinking about placing a order on their website soon.
Trigger

Re: Re:

Post by Trigger »

Avenger wrote:
Trigger wrote:finest recordings from America!
Solar Eagle were Canadian...
Which is also located in the Americas as far as I know.
Never trust the Goblin King....
lavadeath

Post by lavadeath »

Astra Wally wrote:What about the sound quality of the vinyl version done by Heavy Forces Records?
Haven't heard other versions but I would say it sounds good.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

After years of on&off listening to the SE mini + demo I think I've finally gotten used to the weird vocals. The fact that the music is pretty ace helps! Gonna keep an eye open for the vinyl reish at KIT methinks...
msp

Post by msp »

I thought the sound on the reissue vinyl was fine. I'm sure someone somewhere will have an issue with it.

An original copy showed up in a London store the other week. They wanted GBP 300 for it. Had to pass on it as I was with the wife at the time so I couldn't pretend it was a GBP 10 record like all the others I have :lol:
Remember kids, only high priced rarities are true...
OmenOfSteel
Location: fucking non white worthless left wing dick sucking scum bag

Post by OmenOfSteel »

msp wrote:An original copy showed up in a London store the other week. They wanted GBP 300 for it. Had to pass on it as I was with the wife at the time so I couldn't pretend it was a GBP 10 record like all the others I have :lol:
:lol:
We praise the blood that metal brings
Avenger

Re: Re:

Post by Avenger »

Trigger wrote:
Avenger wrote:
Trigger wrote:finest recordings from America!
Solar Eagle were Canadian...
Which is also located in the Americas as far as I know.
So I guess Brazilians are from "america" now :lol:
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

Well done boy, you deserve that chocolate cookie!
In the next lesson I'll teach you about the division between North and South America, then the Continents, and later on how not to bite people without the muzzle.
Hell, how long does your period last?
StygianBlade

Post by StygianBlade »

Heavy Forces vinyl sounds great. And this goes for their Wyzard release as well.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Trigger wrote:Well done boy, you deserve that chocolate cookie!
In the next lesson I'll teach you about the division between North and South America, then the Continents, and later on how not to bite people without the muzzle.
About as long as your inability to distinguish between the proper names of countries. You completely missed the point, but I shouldn't be surprised as comprehension has never been your strong point. North America is not lumped together as just "America". I know that may be the case over in Europe but we aren't talking about an entire continent here. And even if we were, you still don't call Canada "America". That's just ignorant. The term you are looking for is "North America". Maybe I should start calling greece "macedonia" and see how you enjoy that...
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
sagrotan

Post by sagrotan »

msp wrote:I thought the sound on the reissue vinyl was fine. I'm sure someone somewhere will have an issue with it
thought so too but have nothing to compare it with.. if someone wanted to complain maybe the reissueing label should be asked abouth the cover coloring.. not that the original was outstandingly brilliant but :shock:
Down there in the Darkness
Centuries of Evil
And his Arms will take you deeper and deeper
sagrotan

Post by sagrotan »

Avenger wrote:
About as long as your inability to distinguish between the proper names of countries. You completely missed the point, but I shouldn't be surprised as comprehension has never been your strong point. North America is not lumped together as just "America". I know that may be the case over in Europe but we aren't talking about an entire continent here. And even if we were, you still don't call Canada "America". That's just ignorant. The term you are looking for is "North America". Maybe I should start calling greece "macedonia" and see how you enjoy that...
must feel like when you Northern Americans call "football" what it, in our narrow European view, is not. we even put "American" before that. we're hopeless cases :roll:
Down there in the Darkness
Centuries of Evil
And his Arms will take you deeper and deeper
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

Avenger wrote:
It must be damn hard to understand that I was talking about the Continent. Then (NOT than) I rephrase, Solar Eagle provided some of the finest recordings from Canada and the Americas. Are you just fooling around or your IQ is so low that I should start wondering how amazing it is that you even remember breathing?