SOLAR EAGLE

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
mordred

Re: SOLAR EAGLE

Post by mordred »

Ryür wrote:
StygianBlade wrote:Heavy Forces vinyl sounds great. And this goes for their Wyzard release as well.
Are you sure? I have never listened the original Wyzard MLP but the reissue sounds not so good for me.
Anyone knows if the Wyzard vinyl reissue plays too fast? Mine plays faster than the mp3's I had from the old cd reissue. Or was it the songs on the cd that played too slow?
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

mordred wrote:
Avenger wrote:I have met my share of Americans and they have pretty much all referred to the United States as "america". That being said I find it hilarious that someone can literally be so ignorant that they attempt to argue with someone who actually lives in the continent of question regarding the social terms of the area.
Nobody argued what the "the social terms of the area" are. Like I said:
mordred wrote:...calling it America should be technically wrong. Nevertheless it is done all the time by everybody...
It's not like Europeans don't know damn well U.S. citizens refer to their country as "America". We watch Hollywood movies and shit in their original language you know. We call the U.S. "America" too (at least when we speak English, which we learn from Hollywood movies) although there technically is no nation of that name.

"America" is still a correct name for the combined land masses of North and South America. It's OK if you did not know this or didn't think about it when you wanted to own Trigger in your little battle (and yeah it did sound like he thought Solar Eagle were from the U.S. so for that you're excused). It's even OK if you still haven't realized that the two contintents can in fact be correctly lumped together in a single terminology, but it's true and if you refute it you're wrong. :D
Calling Canada "America" is about as accurate as calling Sweden "Finland". Just because it's the same land mass does not make it correct.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
lavadeath

Post by lavadeath »

Sweden and Finland are parts of Fennoscandia. :wink: