KEEP IT TRUE 18 2015 (aftermath...)

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Oliver/KIT

KEEP IT TRUE 18 2015 (aftermath...)

Post by Oliver/KIT »

Hallo Friends,

its christmas eve and as promised we can now present the first bands for KEEP IT TRUE 2015 (!!)

- US Metal legend TITAN FORCE will return to KEEP IT TRUE. After their unbelievable show at KIT X its time for Harry & Co to return to Lauda-Königshofen

- Finally we are able to present Auburn Records legend SHOK PARIS at KIT. We are working with the band on a very special set.

- US thrashers AT WAR will be at KIT for the first time. Will be great to hear Ilsa and others again after their stunning show at Thrash Assault some years ago

- After her amazing show at Metal Assault we also had to book JUTTA WEINHOLD BAND also for KIT. She will play the highlights of their era with ZED YAGO and VELVET VIPER, but this time sung by two thousand fans from all over the world.

We hope we could give you nice xmas presents with these four bands and wish you all a nice xmas and a happy new year…

Metal On,

Tarek + Oli
Marken

Post by Marken »

Looking forward to Titan Force.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

I cant care less for Shok Paris and At War, but ZED YAGO / VELVET VIPER is giving me a huge raging boner! :)
mordred

Post by mordred »

Titan Force is cool and I'll probably enjoy them but surely there have been many other bands in the last six or seven years I'd rather see return to KIT. Shok Paris is OK, not a big fan, don't know At War, Zed Yago is bottom of the barrel in my eyes. I trust it will get better.
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
Dark Stranger

Post by Dark Stranger »

I would love to see Zed Yago / Velvet Viper, so this is great news for me!
Aiden

Post by Aiden »

At War!! Sweet! Need to get through the 2014 version first though!
msp

Post by msp »

Hopefully we can see talented thrashers ALGEBRA or Spain's IRON CURTAIN added to the bill. Both would fit quite well.

Happy to see TITAN FORCE again. Enjoyable back in 2008.
Remember kids, only high priced rarities are true...
Oliver/KIT

Post by Oliver/KIT »

Iron Curtain already play in 2014.. :D
msp

Post by msp »

Oliver/KIT wrote:Iron Curtain already play in 2014.. :D
:lol: :lol: shows how much attention I have paid :oops:
Aiden

Post by Aiden »

Hi friends,

Its now two weeks till KEEP IT TRUE 2014 and we have a special surprise for you. We can already present you the Friday headliner for KEEP IT TRUE 2015. On the festival we are going to announce 14 out of 20 bands for 2015 including the other headliner and all the co-headliners!!! Tickets will be as always available directly at our merchandise stand. But now, here is our Friday headliner 2015:

We are very proud, that we can present you EXCITER in original line up with Dan Beehler, John Ricci and Allan Johnson. We tried that for a long time and finally this dream comes true. Long Live The Loud!! Here is the statement from John Ricci:

“Great news to all Exciter fans worldwide. Myself and original members Dan Beehler and Allan Johnson have officially re-united ! We intend performing our bone crushing neck-snapping Speed Metal in as many countries that will have us ! To celebrate our long anticipated reunion our first confirmed gig will be at the Keep It True festival in Lauda-Konigshofen, Germany, April 24/2015. We hope to see you there ! Our performance will consist of all the classics that established Exciter as one of the pioneers of speed and thrash. New material and a new release will eventually follow.
I also want to comment on my so-called `retirement` which was posted on various sites on Feb.24 by the former Exciter members. I just want to say I never said I was going to retire . In my opinion this retirement announcement was fabricated exaggeration. What I did say is that `I need a break from music` due to some rebellious behaviour from one of the musicians in the band. So at this point all that bs is behind me and I am now focusing on delivering some new ear splitting brain rattling METAL with Dan and Allan ! I want to thank all the loyal and dedicated fans and music industry individuals that contacted me during this false retirement statement and offering their support and a positive outcome to a situation that was non-repairable.
Hope to see you soon with `horns high and fists in the air !“

Metal On,

Tarek + Oli
Love Exciter so I'm really curious to see how this pans out. I guess if they are still together this time next year then it should be good! :D
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

wow great
Long Live The Loud !!!
Oliver/KIT

Post by Oliver/KIT »

Hi Friends,

We continue very fast with new band announcements. This time we have the reunion of a real cult band for you. Legendary HEATHEN’S RAGE will play their very first European show at KIT. The band will consist of 3 out of 4 original members (Rob Warner, Mike LePond (Symphony X) and Chris Teresyn). Unfortunately singer Bob Pizzauro could not be part of the reunion, but we have an even better singer for you. Alan Tecchio (Hades/Watchtower) will be the singer for HEATHEN’S RAGE. Prespare for the “Knights OF Steel”.

The billing so far:

KEEP IT TRUE 18:

EXCITER (CAN)
(Original line up)
RIOT V (USA)
ULI JON ROTH (GER)
(Scorpions Revisited Show)
TITAN FORCE (USA)
MPIRE OF EVIL (UK)
(exclusive special VENOM Show with VERY special guest)
LEATHERWOLF (USA)
SHOK PARIS (USA)
FIST (UK)
AT WAR (USA)
HEATHEN’S RAGE (US)
(First Time in Europe)
JUTTA WEINHOLD BAND (GER)
ARTIZAN (USA)
COBRA (PERU)
IRON THOR (GER)
MAUSOLEUM GATE (FIN)
THE UNHOLY (POR)

Tauberfrankenhalle Lauda-Königehofen
24. + 25. April 2015
www.keep-it-true.de
www.facebook.com/keepittruefestival

Metal On,

Tarek + Oli
Andreas

Re: KEEP IT TRUE 18 2015 (!!)

Post by Andreas »

At War cancelled, but is replaced by Ashbury! All is well in Germany :twisted:
msp

Post by msp »

Much rather see Ashbury anyhow...
Sire-Nahvas

Post by Sire-Nahvas »

Too bad there won't be any At War, but the rest is good stuff.
Now when they also have cancelled, what was the secret band?
Anyone who knows?