In Solitude to release new album - "Sister"

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Nécrose

In Solitude to release new album - "Sister"

Post by Nécrose »

New song available for streaming: http://metalblade.com/insolitude/

"It's time to release our third album, and things have never felt this clear and pervasive before. This is a feeling that has permeated our whole lives during the latest year of writing and recording this album, as well as digesting and dealing with its consequences. And it has been wonderful, overwhelming and utterly devastating. Which, in the world of In Solitude, are very positive things, and exactly what was required.

"It is a very special album for us, and I am very thankful and proud of my brothers (including our great friend, and producer, Martin Konie Ehrencrona), for this is truly the most visceral music we've ever made, and we can't wait for you to experience it too.

"You come without. And all falls within. There is a light in the world. There is a stone to the head."

/Pelle Åhman – on behalf of In Solitude.

---------

https://www.facebook.com/insolitudeofficial
Nightcrawler

Post by Nightcrawler »

I have to say that I was dissapointed with their last album, too much melodic and too less energetic....I missed tracks like "Faceless Mistress"....Hopefully this new album will be better, that new track does not sound bad!
Speedeceiver

Post by Speedeceiver »

I'm enjoying what i've heard so far. Getting the same vibe i did from the last album, they're bringing something new in their sound though.

There's also a preview of the song "Lavender" up on youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... shipPDxXS0
Marken

Post by Marken »

The last album is fantastic, so I have some big hopes for this one. The titletrack sounds promising.
Nécrose

Post by Nécrose »

Nightcrawler wrote:I have to say that I was dissapointed with their last album, too much melodic and too less energetic....I missed tracks like "Faceless Mistress"....Hopefully this new album will be better, that new track does not sound bad!
If I were to pick - their s/t would definitely be my favorite; TWTFTD was also some pretty solid material.
Tbh, I was kinda expecting them to soften their sound on the next release and that's exactly what I heard on the title track - it's not necessarily a bad thing but I was hoping for something more in the vein of the 1st album - more raw energy.
"Sister" is indeed, like I also read someone else say - a song more suitable for No Future rather than In Solitude.
There's also a preview of the song "Lavender" up on youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... shipPDxXS0
I liked this preview better than the "Sister" track. Can't wait to hear the whole thing!
metalmaster

Post by metalmaster »

I find it very dissapointed... in fact, the band is dissapointing to me
metalmaster

Post by metalmaster »

I find it very dissapointed... in fact, the band is dissapointing to me
Bane

Post by Bane »

I think TWTFTD is a masterpiece. It took me a good year to fully appreciate it though. Before then, I rated it somewhere around 7/10 compared to the flawless debut. But yeah... all of a sudden I found myself listening to it every single day on the way to/from work for almost 6 solid months. I still listen to it a few times per month compared with the debut (which I haven't listened to fully in probably half a year!)

As for the new one, well I'll reserve any judgement until I hear the finished album. That new track has me excited but not bowled over.
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

this will disgust too many "true" metal heads,which is clearly what they are aiming for,and I appreciate actually. At least sounds very genuine,oh and lowering the distortion in the guitars was a very interesting move.
Lama

Post by Lama »

Is there anybody else who thinks they could use a better singer? Come on...
Kampel Destruction
Nightcrawler

Post by Nightcrawler »

I think the riff in the chorus is pretty good and I like the song overall. But if the whole album is in that vein, it might get boring....But as this is the titletrack, and usually the stand out track, I still have hope for a good album....
Tomasteel

Post by Tomasteel »

I listened several times to this new single "Sister", I believe this album is going to be better than their second release "The World, The Flesh, The Devil" but honestly the best one is "In Solitude". Good band, they have worked hard to get their music to reach more audiences, maybe not a classic, but they started from nothing.
Nécrose

Post by Nécrose »

Lama wrote:Is there anybody else who thinks they could use a better singer? Come on...
I honestly wouldn't want any kinda different vcls, Pelle's just right for the job.

Been listening to the new track quite a lot lately and it's definitely a grower. Not much left until the official release! *rubs hands*
Lama

Post by Lama »

Nécrose wrote:
Lama wrote:Is there anybody else who thinks they could use a better singer? Come on...
I honestly wouldn't want any kinda different vcls, Pelle's just right for the job.

Been listening to the new track quite a lot lately and it's definitely a grower. Not much left until the official release! *rubs hands*
Well, that's good for you then.
Kampel Destruction
Nécrose

Post by Nécrose »

Two new tracks

min. 00:07:03 'Pallid Hands'
min. 01:32:34 'Death Knows Where'

http://sverigesradio.se/sida/avsnitt/25 ... ramid=2333