In Solitude to release new album - "Sister"

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Nécrose

Post by Nécrose »

Sammi Curr

Post by Sammi Curr »

vocals great. band great. new songs REALLY great. :)
Marken

Post by Marken »

I love it. I was a bit skeptical at first, but it has really grown on me. Could be that this one is just as brilliant as The World...
Nécrose

Post by Nécrose »

Marken wrote:I love it. I was a bit skeptical at first, but it has really grown on me.
Same here - really solid release overall.
"A Buried Sun" got to be my favorite, followed closely by "Pallid Hands".
lunaboy

Post by lunaboy »

Copy/Paste from NWN Forum.And it sums up everything perfectly 100 %
Very very mediocre riffs musically-speaking. And fuck, how many times did they want to repeat that annoying gay riff...? jesus.

Like Ghost et al, I'm sure this will appeal to teenage girls though. Image over substance...
MassOfKthulu

Post by MassOfKthulu »

doesn't it cound as spam when one person only continues one single thread to promote a band and contributes nothing else to the forum? (playing now thread doesnt count,its only there so people can download mp3s,except for the old posters)
I am so true my mp3 player's screen has slight ringwear
lunaboy

Post by lunaboy »

MassOfKthulu wrote:doesn't it cound as spam when one person only continues one single thread to promote a band and contributes nothing else to the forum? (playing now thread doesnt count,its only there so people can download mp3s,except for the old posters)
I think she is just one of these DIE HARD fangirls/groupies.

MassOfKthulu

Post by MassOfKthulu »

LOL
omgg they 're so kiutttt n m3t4l n shit <3 <3

well,i don;t wanna start that 'all metalgirls are groupies' thing (even though it;s totally true,says my 20 years of going to fests and gigs) but this promofest gets old real quick,esp in such a forum
Priamos

Post by Priamos »

MassOfKthulu wrote:LOL
omgg they 're so kiutttt n m3t4l n shit <3 <3

well,i don;t wanna start that 'all metalgirls are groupies' thing (even though it;s totally true,says my 20 years of going to fests and gigs) but this promofest gets old real quick,esp in such a forum
Shame to you Kyr!!! Where are your manners??? :P We, greeks, have been accused of many things in the past, but never for not treating well a lady! A beautiful girl is posting in a forum full of self-lovers, egomaniacs, posers, show-offs, arrogant male old farts, bringing a new perspective and a fresh air in this decadent, self devouring rusty forum and all you have to notice is that she doesn't have the qualifications to be part of this so-called elite because she doesn't follow the unwritten rule of this forum: " Pose, boast, pretend or die!!" !! ??? Ts,ts... I remembered you more of a gentleman! :P :lol:
MassOfKthulu

Post by MassOfKthulu »

let's start a war,start a nuclear war, at the

seriously,not having a kneejerk reaction to girls. just this one thread spamming is a bit annoying. it's mostly my extreme annoyance for this new batch of totally overhyped swedish bands than anything else.
laasgaardh

Post by laasgaardh »

The World, The Flesh, The Devil is definitely one of the best metal-albums released the last decade, and I definitely think some of the new songs are on the same level. Haven't listened to the whole album yet though. In Solitude is nothing but a bloody great band, even though the singer sometimes tends to fucks it all up during their live-performances.
TribunalRecords

Post by TribunalRecords »

I was kind of worried about this album and the advance hype being spread around. But this is a good step forward for them. Solid songs and great hooks. Really growing on me. TWTFTD is unbeatable, however.
Speedeceiver

Post by Speedeceiver »

Listened to the full album today. Definitely a step down from TWTFTD, but i think it will grow on me. Lots cool riffs through out.
big mouth

Post by big mouth »

Got the 7" yesterday.... what a bunch of crap..... it's like a different band from the previous albums. Guess I'm gonna pass on that new album as I expect the worst after hearing those 2 songs.... bring me NIGHT anyday over this.