Keep It True 17

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Death Rider

Post by Death Rider »

sovdat wrote:Are Masque playing or not??
Not.
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

1 week; really looking forward again!
Long Live The Loud !!!
Andreas

Post by Andreas »

Leaving tomorrow. See you there!
Aiden

Post by Aiden »

Flying out on Friday morning. Can't freakin' wait!!
Friday night looks like it will be excellent. Finally get to see Flotsam & Jetsam and Jag Panzer. Really looking forward to blowing off the hangover on Saturday with Deceased and obviously Metal Church should be a real highlight.
Plenty of other bands I want to see but they are the main ones for me.
Lama

Post by Lama »

Leaving tomorrow noon after work. Hope to be in time before the pre-party gigs are over! Andreas and the lads, keep the best beers for when we've arrived!!!
Kampel Destruction
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Flyin' up up and away in a few hours ...despite the fact that there's no MASQUE :(

Anyways, c-u there soon 8)
msp

Post by msp »

He lives :shock: :shock: :lol:
Remember kids, only high priced rarities are true...
Arkeyn Steel/SteelGallery

Post by Arkeyn Steel/SteelGallery »

Next hours will fly for Stuttgart, KEEP IT TRUE Festival is near!!!
Steel Gallery & Arkeyn Steel as usual will have stand at metal market, visit to check all new and old releases + many other stuff for sale!!
Metal friends will speak tomorrow!!
Aiden

Post by Aiden »

Great weekend as usual but it's getting harder and harder to recover every year!! I'm getting too old for campsites!!
Anyway, I missed the first few bands on Friday as I didn't arrive until around 3. Apparently Stallion were very good so hopefully I will catch them some other time. Enjoyed Battleaxe, Warrior, Flotsam & Jetsam and Jag Panzer. The damn heat in there meant I had to miss a few songs of most bands as I could hardly breathe down near the front for Flotsam & Jetsam!
Saturday was a little cooler thankfully. Really enjoyed Night Demon who I had never heard before. Deceased were very good and even though I'm not the biggest fan of Atlantean Kodex I must say that they were unreal. The crowd were really up for it which always helps. Lethal were fantastic and Metal Church topped of the night nicely.
Great atmosphere as usual and I had a good laugh with people on the campsite. KIT seems to roll around faster every year so I guess it won't be long before we're doing it all over again!!
Le fjump

Post by Le fjump »

Had a great time as Always.

We barely got there and home as we suffered some car problems.

I saw some Lethal, Deceased, Atlantean kodex.
I saw all of Toxik, Jag panzer and Flotsam jetsam.

Very pleased with the whole shows I saw.

I was also at the wam up. Was looking forward to Finger of scorn, unfortunately I couldnt stay awake as I was tired.

Bought a huge bunch of records, happy with that.

Weather was great! The local pizzza Place was a big mystery as Always.

I hope the festival can book one band or two I REALLY need to see. The lineup for 2015 is not 100% convincing yet.
My steel isn´t true and that makes me a sad panda...
Marken

Post by Marken »

Flotsam & Jetsam were the big winners. Closely followed by brilliant gigs from Lethal, Ranger and Metal Church.

Great meeting people, laughing and drinking...as always.
msp

Post by msp »

I must be the only person who found Lethal to be disappointing as I thought the vocals were all over the place...

Thought Battleaxe, F&J, Atlantean Kodex, Metal Church were all good. Like the Toxik records but live did not work for me.

Should have worn shorts...

Nice to catch up with some of the usual crowd and meet one or two new (Le Fjump).

See you all there next year for my 40th birthday party
Remember kids, only high priced rarities are true...
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Marken wrote:Flotsam & Jetsam were the big winners.
Seconded. Fantastic show, even though they couldn't play I Live, You Die (and Misguided Fortune :( ). Sieg h... :D

Toxik were good but little disappointing (played 15 minutes less than promised, too many new songs, and promoting that digital download during every goddamn song break ...). Other highlights would be Warrior, Metal Church, Lethal and Jag Panzer (kinda sick of seeing Tyrant almost every year at KIT though ...).
Le fjump wrote:I hope the festival can book one band or two I REALLY need to see. The lineup for 2015 is not 100% convincing yet.
+1

And hopefully something that wasn't at KIT before too.
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

msp wrote:I must be the only person who found Lethal to be disappointing as I thought the vocals were all over the place...
I just can't believe they didn't play "Arrival"; one of the best songs from the US and they just didn't play it :cry: Instead, they started with a crap song I've never heard.

It was not the best KIT for me. The biggest problem I encounter are new songs from old bands. I just cannot enjoy them. So, Toxik was a huge disappointment.

Best band was Jag Panzer
Last edited by The Sentinel on Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Long Live The Loud !!!
Marken

Post by Marken »

The Sentinel wrote:
msp wrote:I must be the only person who found Lethal to be disappointing as I thought the vocals were all over the place...
I just can't believe they didn't play "Arrival"; one of the best songs from the US and they just didn't play it :cry: Instead, they started with a crap song I've never heard.
I think Arrival was the only song from "Programmed" they didn't play at KIT some seven years ago, and after that show I asked Mallicoat the reason why. He said that they didn't think it worked out well at the rehearsel, so they dropped it. Brilliant song.