Hypertension - Primeval Tyrants Prevails (Tape out now)

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
laasgaardh

Hypertension - Primeval Tyrants Prevails (Tape out now)

Post by laasgaardh »

Our first album is now available on tape, limited to 100 copies. Speed/Thrash metal with some hints of death and black is probably the best description, fans of Razor, Bathory, Desaster, old Exodus etc. might like it!

You can listen to the whole thing and order it here:
http://hypertension.bandcamp.com/

Feel free to express your thoughts about it, we appreciate all forms of criticism!
darquos

Post by darquos »

Good songs, great !
Pyrenean Metal
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Ordered, will listen to it asap, thanks!
laasgaardh

Post by laasgaardh »

Thanks for the support guys!
Le fjump

Post by Le fjump »

Are you going to the mighty rock of muscels?
My steel isn´t true and that makes me a sad panda...
laasgaardh

Post by laasgaardh »

Le fjump wrote:Are you going to the mighty rock of muscels?
Probably not, but I Hate will get some copies of the tape, so you can get it at their tent if you want one!
MechaBarbarian

Post by MechaBarbarian »

Hah! what a cool coincidence to find you posting here! (Gustav från Fagervallen, if you remember?) hah! Got the tape a few days ago and it sounds great! Looking forward to your gig at Yran! ( and let's hope 220 volt plays Sauron!)
laasgaardh

Post by laasgaardh »

MechaBarbarian wrote:Hah! what a cool coincidence to find you posting here! (Gustav från Fagervallen, if you remember?) hah! Got the tape a few days ago and it sounds great! Looking forward to your gig at Yran! ( and let's hope 220 volt plays Sauron!)
Cool, that was a while ago, haha. Glad you appreciated it! If my voice isn't completely fucked after our gig, we definitely have to team up in the front row and scream for Sauron through the entire 220 Volt-show :twisted:
MechaBarbarian

Post by MechaBarbarian »

laasgaardh wrote:
If my voice isn't completely fucked after our gig, we definitely have to team up in the front row and scream for Sauron through the entire 220 Volt-show :twisted:
Yeah for sure! I've pestered them about it on their Facebook page already! Can't believe they even made that song! It's like Manilla road doing a 4-minute cover of Stargazer ( i.e totally awesome!)

And Yran are pretty crappy at booking HM bands as usual ( you guys not included haha ) Why not get 3 smaller bands instead of In Flames, I'm not sure they're gonna pull that many people either way! Too expensive för badhusparken (probably) and not enough interest from the general public for torget...