Aria reissues on LP

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
mordred

Post by mordred »

Trigger wrote:
mordred wrote:
Trigger wrote: Yes, I was talking about those 3, why buy them again when the original is cheap? ,Anther question is, how can I be sure that they will print a proper jacket for the vinyls to make them worth buying?
I won't buy the three I already have on vinyl, only the others. As for the quality of the packaging that remains to be seen of course but they should at least be able to match up to the quality of a 1980's Melodia LP. :wink:
haha, ok but please don't take these as personal references, i do that for debate's sake.
:)
I guess there might be many reasons people might buy a vinyl reissue of Hero of Asphalt even if old pressings can be found cheaper. With the status of Aria in Russia my guess is there might be many Aria collectors who will want all pressings of all Aria releases they can find. Also there are people that will always prefer to have a new LP rather than a 2nd hand LP with a previous owner. 80's metal/obscure metal vinyl collectors like us like to collect original pressings but everybody doesn't care about that.
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

Yeah, I saw some of those vinyls last year in Moscow, at the Gorbushka shopping mall....they look really nice and they're picture lp's. but guess they would cost the same as on many online shops
mordred

Post by mordred »

They're out already?
I thought if they had been out since last year some would have been seen on Ebay at least. :?
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

I have no idea....but at Gorbushka shopping mall in Moscow I saw a lot of stands who carry them. But I really have no idea how to get in touch with those shops. Plus I'm not into vinyl so I never wnet further into information. But I remember I asked about those vinyl reissues already a few months ago, on the english subforum of metalrus
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

mordred

Post by mordred »

Asked a contact in Moscow and apparently those records can be found in Russian shops but nobody buys them because they're so expensive. Apparently the double LP sets cost around 60 euros. :shock:
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

Well, I was planning a trip to Russia within next 2-3 months....I can stop in Moscow and see what I can find. I remember I saw also other vinyls at Gorbushka in Moscow....Avgust, Korrozia Metalla, Chernyij Kofe....butI really have no idea if they are legitor bootleg. They looked like reissues but I really didn't investigate.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Trigger wrote:But the originals are cheaper than that, Blood for Blood excluded! Is there anything special about them?
Mirumir Records press their vinyl at GZ in Czech Republic, so I guess you get the usual GZ quality, just priced double I guess...
mordred

Post by mordred »

These vinyls are starting to show on Discogs now for between 50 and 70 euros. :shock:
scandinavian-assault

Post by scandinavian-assault »

Does anyone know of good places to buy ARIA shirts? That look nornal, I mean. Most on their site looks like crap.

I'm looking for the motorcycle-rider design of "Hero Of A Speedway".
Headbanger, Earthdog, Rivet Head, Hell Rat & Metal Maniac!
Destrozer

Post by Destrozer »

I have the one with the motorcycle. Got it at Repulsive Records when I worked there some five years ago. Only a few were made I guess.
mordred

Post by mordred »

A funny text message conversation I had with DaN the other day (loosely translated from Swedish)

Me: Only 70 euros for the first Aria album on vinyl, and 50 for the second must be considered a real bargain!
DaN: Nothing to do except bend over and spread the buttcheeks. Where do I order?
Me: Some dude has them on Discogs.
DaN (30 minutes later): That was a bitter load but I swallowed it.
Destrozer

Post by Destrozer »

Did anyone get "Hero..."? Have not seen that one yet. The first two looked very nice!
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Metalism records has most of those vinyls on his list, he is solid reliable dealer and can take paypal. The prices are still steep, but def cheaper than discogs or egay though...
mordred

Post by mordred »

I figured I didn't need Hero of Asphalt, Playing With Fire and Blood for Blood since I already had them on vinyl. I went for the ones that weren't previously on vinyl, so far Megalomania, Whom Are You With and Chimera. I also got Kruiz - Zhelezny Rok (Russian language version of 1988 album) and Culture Shock ALS (unreleased 1989 album) from the same label.