Voltax-Hiding Into Flames-2013

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

Element0s wrote:Gonna order this from Planet Metal asap, I've been streaming the bandcamp like 3 times a day now, holy fuck is this ever good
...which of course turns even better when you get the real thing in your hands, I got mine a couple of days ago!
Never trust the Goblin King....
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

Element0s wrote:Gonna order this from Planet Metal asap, I've been streaming the bandcamp like 3 times a day now, holy fuck is this ever good

you guys do some interesting stuff with your twin guitars. it's like they start out in harmony, and then you guys kind of go in different places with it. cool shit. Would love you catch you guys live
thank you Element0s! i´m very glad you have noticed the different personalities these guitarists have! :)
daniel

Post by daniel »

I listened through this online the other day, VERY good. Good job guys :)
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.
MEXDefenderOfSteel

daniel wrote:I listened through this online the other day, VERY good. Good job guys :)
very appreciated coming from you daniel! :D
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

I've received my copy a few days ago. I'm very impressed by the whole album. The songwriting and musicianship are simply amazing. Way above the average of new bands.
I hope you'll manage to tour Europe. I can't wait to see VOLTAX live !!
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Hey guys! just wanted to let you know that besides our bandcamp you can now get the whole album(or just separate tracks) from ITunes, personally I don´t buy digital stuff(except for the Eternal Champion demo) but I know people around that does,feel free to check it out.

So far and despite the few excellent reviews done as well as all the positive feedback given by the people that have bought the album no label has been interested in a vynil release, we will keep knocking doors for this and releasing another version abroad, if this changes soon will update here, any help welcomed!
Element0s

Post by Element0s »

I'm surprised you haven't found a label interested in a vinyl edition, because this is a wicked album. One of my current faves for the year for Heavy Metal. Looking forward to seeing you at Ragnarokkr.
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Element0s wrote:I'm surprised you haven't found a label interested in a vinyl edition, because this is a wicked album. One of my current faves for the year for Heavy Metal. Looking forward to seeing you at Ragnarokkr.
Thanks brother! as I said we have been fighting against everything you can imagine for 7 years now in the name of Voltax,this is just another challenge to take on. My quick guess is that our cover artwork is a love/hate situation ,maybe the big fishes(and small ones too) prejudge us without even taking a look of whats inside...
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:
Element0s wrote:I'm surprised you haven't found a label interested in a vinyl edition, because this is a wicked album. One of my current faves for the year for Heavy Metal. Looking forward to seeing you at Ragnarokkr.
Thanks brother! as I said we have been fighting against everything you can imagine for 7 years now in the name of Voltax,this is just another challenge to take on. My quick guess is that our cover artwork is a love/hate situation ,maybe the big fishes(and small ones too) prejudge us without even taking a look of whats inside...
Probably a stupid question: If there are any reviews of the album in magazines or on well known sites, did you try to include them?
MEXDefenderOfSteel

we dont have that much actually but yes we have included them, I guess self promotion is just too much for an idependant band on present times where the scene is so overcrowed with a good amount of imitators

the quest continues...and as a fact,last sunday Voltax had its 7th anniversary,hope that number brings luck...
J.

Post by J. »

Are any distros still carrying the cd? Can't find it anywhere.

Also, any progress on the vinyl front?

Thanks.
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Brennus Records from France has some copies to sale.
Sammi Curr

Post by Sammi Curr »

Still the best. Fuck douchebags playing dress up, these guys are real.
Keir

Post by Keir »

J. wrote:Are any distros still carrying the cd? Can't find it anywhere.

Also, any progress on the vinyl front?

Thanks.
I got mine from the band via http://voltax.bandcamp.com/

One of my favorite albums of 2013.
Marken

Post by Marken »

Oh yes, this one is still great, and I love the artwork.