WICKED ANGEL - 10" vinyl on TMU RECORDS

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
texasmetalunderground

WICKED ANGEL - 10" vinyl on TMU RECORDS

Post by texasmetalunderground »

WICKED ANGEL - 'Chaotic Intellect' - Demo 1987

Standard Edition: 10" translucent PURPLE vinyl, 16-page full color booklet, custom artwork, bonus 11" x 17" oversize gig-poster reproduction

Collectors Edition: 10" splatter PURPLE / MILKY CLEAR vinyl, 16-page full color booklet, custom artwork, pin-back button, sticker, bonus 11" x 17" oversize gig-poster reproduction

"Wicked Angel’s 1987 demo is epic Texas speed metal with a blistering twin axe attack!”

TMU RECORDS proudly presents another rare Texas gem on colored 10" vinyl - accompanied by a 16-page full-color 6"x6" booklet with rare photos and extensive interview with founding bandmembers. Bonus 11” x 17” oversize gig-poster reproduction included with every order.

Song samples / purchasing info available at: http://tmurecords.bandcamp.com/album/wi ... 7-10-vinyl

Standard Edition - $9
Collectors Edition - $11
Wholesale pricing available for orders of 10 or more.

Send any questions or wholesale inquiries to: tmurecords(at)texasmetalunderground(dot)com

doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

is it supposed to add $13.25 for shipping and handling for US orders of the 100 copy version?(edit) oops, nevermind, it added 2 copies in and recomputed, once I closed browser and deleted cache it fixed it. Somehow I could not edit the shopping cart on your website.
texasmetalunderground

doomedplanet wrote:is it supposed to add $13.25 for shipping and handling for US orders of the 100 copy version?(edit) oops, nevermind, it added 2 copies in and recomputed, once I closed browser and deleted cache it fixed it. Somehow I could not edit the shopping cart on your website.
Sorry you had difficulties. Even with 2 or 3 copies in your cart, it shouldn't have charged $13.25 for domestic shipping. Glad it got straightened out.

If anyone wants to order direct without going through the Bandcamp store, feel free to email: tmurecords(at)texasmetalunderground(dot)com
otcmetal

Post by otcmetal »

Any chance of you "maybe" reissuing the Sedition demos?...on cd... :D
daniel

Post by daniel »

"Texas is the reason..." :) Ordered one copy :)

Btw, how come the Wyzard LP has never been reissued, what's the problem there?
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Killer TMU release as always!

I have a question though. Are the orange vinyls available through you, or only through the band?
MassOfKthulu

Post by MassOfKthulu »

got me one
just one small request-it would be cheaper for us to pay postage once per 2 or more releases.tricky way of saying:release 2-3-4 tx metal demos at once on vinyl and we'll buy them all anyway and save ourselves some postage :D
great release
I am so true my mp3 player's screen has slight ringwear
texasmetalunderground

otcmetal wrote:Any chance of you "maybe" reissuing the Sedition demos?...on cd... :D
No plans right now, but you never know...
texasmetalunderground

daniel wrote:"Texas is the reason..." :) Ordered one copy :)

It was reissued (super cheaply with shitty packaging) on CD by Perris Records in 2003. In my opinion, that one deserves a nice vinyl treatment.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

texasmetalunderground wrote:
daniel wrote:"Texas is the reason..." :) Ordered one copy :)

It was reissued (super cheaply with shitty packaging) on CD by Perris Records in 2003. In my opinion, that one deserves a nice vinyl treatment.
When it happens, it has to have that bonus track. Better than anything on the 12", IMO.
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well
texasmetalunderground

GandALF wrote:Killer TMU release as always!

I have a question though. Are the orange vinyls available through you, or only through the band?
The orange copies are being handled by the band. For more information, you can contact bassist Mark Zamarron at: driffter67(at)gmail(dot)com

The guys got together on Saturday for an informal record release gig at a tiny bar in San Antonio, Texas. It was the first time they played live together in over 25 years! Lots of fun!

Cyclopean

Post by Cyclopean »

How did I miss this gig!? Regrettable mistake on my part...

Made an order, can't wait!
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

Musically this release is impressive of course, cannot go wrong there. Personally I would have preferred classic art used in the graphic design, an old-school look is far superior. If you didn't know what the band was all about and saw just the cover you might think this was psychedelic rock record from the 60's. Using the original demo art would have been superb.
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

Great stuff, yet again.

Am I crazy, or does "Realms of Chaos" sound exactly like Kalaschnikov's "Devils Yo Hero"? More Metal Enterprises shenanigans? :lol:
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Got my copies too. Both look tasty! Haven't had time to play em yet though.