Shadow Kingdom Store 2012 - TONS added

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Shadow Kingdom

Shadow Kingdom Store 2012 - TONS added

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

http://shadowkingdomrecords.com/store.php

Some of the stuff are in small quantities.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Are the boots in small quantities too ?
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Helstar wrote:Are the boots in small quantities too ?
Every time I see someone comment on all the bootleg CD's that are now sold in the shadow kingdom store it goes without direct response from tim. But now that I see his signature trying to justify SELLING bootlegs with the lame excuse that people download so it "doesn't matter", my respect for this label is now at an all time low.

Oh well, I guess he chose money over values. Sell out to cash in.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

There was no signature before, by the way :lol:
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

If this is Shadow Kingdom's justification to sell bootlegs, then all my respect is gone for this store. I know I had not made an order yet but I was trying to stabilize my economy so I could, but I'm not going to bother now.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

His new signature makes me laugh. Apparently being sent a free bootleg with a package, as a sign of appreciation for my business is the same thing as selling bootlegs for profit.

How about growing some balls and discussing your poor business practices rather then failed attempts to claim hypocrisy through your signature?
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Let's start a thread called "Shadow Kingdom and his smart signatures" :lol:
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Helstar wrote:Image

Let's start a thread called "Shadow Kingdom and his smart signatures" :lol:
All I know is that he obviously has something to hide if he isn't willing to openly talk about it.
mordred

Post by mordred »

I've bought a ton of cd's and vinyl directly from the Shadow Kingdom store in the past and I will continue to support bands I like that are released on the label... but I'm not shopping in a store that's flooded with bootlegs and that's final.
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

And there's a new smart one, we were missing it :lol:

I must trash all my Metal Blade cds, I know what to do now !
Coma

Post by Coma »

I never ordered from Shadow Kingdom before but this is one good reason not to do so in the future.

Yes, I do own some bootlegs - stuff on Reborn Classics for instance. Back when I bought them, it was the only way of getting those albums on CD. However, the design clearly indicated they weren't official, and the Reborn Classics logo was quite apparent. You knew what you were buying.

However, selling those replica boots (ie. counterfeit items meant to lure people to buy something they might think is original when it is not) is where I draw the line. Agony, Angel Dust, Blind Illusion, name them. I'm glad I bought my own versions back in the 90's, when boots weren't around.

This is not helping his business at all - how can I be sure now that even the 2010 or 2011 releases aren't replicas as well? There are even boots of albums from Artillery "My Blood" and Mortal Sin "Psychology of Death" around now (thank you Azintex Music and Russian traders), so how can I be sure the rest of Shadow Kingdom's catalogue aren't boots as well?

Instead of adding them to his store, it would have been a lot better to go public and clearly give names of who is supplying those boots to distros. This masquerade has to be stopped and the culprits need to be identified.
mordred

Post by mordred »

Right. We "all own bootlegs" and that gives him the right to have a store stuffed with bootlegs and make money on other people's work without asking. :lol:
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Things is - we all own bootlegs because we accidentally bought them from stores we thought reputable...
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

And let's not forget almost all releases from Metal Blade are bootlegs for him ... :lol:

Strangely (?) he has deleted that signature. Here you are again for those who didn't read it in time:

"Almost anything from Metal Blade Records, are bootlegs. It's a circular no win argument, because you ALL own bootlegs."
mordred

Post by mordred »

Khnud wrote:Things is - we all own bootlegs because we accidentally bought them from stores we thought reputable...
... or maybe we even paid up a few bucks for something we wanted to have even though we knew it wasn't legitimate. But we don't make money selling dogshit without permission and make up stupid excuses to justify it.