Holocaust,Scarab,Bashful Alley,Badge NEWCASTLE UK MARCH 2013

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
BroUKPromotions

Post by BroUKPromotions »

Dirty Rocker wrote:How many tickets is there left?? I need to get one myself asap, and my girlfriend and some friends of mine too. :x :x

There is a bunch but I wouldn't leave it to long. We may have one last band to announce we are just waiting on word from them. Fingers crossed as it will be amazing, 1 off reunion first gig since 82 or something :)
BroUKPromotions

Divine Victim wrote:See you in March Stuart!
I hope so hahahah :o
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

i just wonder if these reunions are really worth it...if so, im gonna be sorry about living so far away from the party...
Last edited by MEXDefenderOfSteel on Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ironhead

Post by Ironhead »

MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:i just wonder if these reunions are really wroth it...if so, im gonna be sorry about living so far away from the party...
A bunch of old office workers try their dusty instruments out on stage, playing that one great song they managed to record on a 7" 30 years ago - What could possibly go wrong?
When there's an old NWOBHM band on the stage, I want to see some real effort in it, too bad it's quite rare. I really hope Holocaust put their hearts into it at Keep it True...
The Devil is within us all...
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Ironhead wrote:
MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:i just wonder if these reunions are really wroth it...if so, im gonna be sorry about living so far away from the party...
A bunch of old office workers try their dusty instruments out on stage, playing that one great song they managed to record on a 7" 30 years ago - What could possibly go wrong?
When there's an old NWOBHM band on the stage, I want to see some real effort in it, too bad it's quite rare. I really hope Holocaust put their hearts into it at Keep it True...
This could be said about any reunion.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Oliver/KIT

Post by Oliver/KIT »

Ironhead wrote:
If you have seen Mortimer at this years KIT doing the two Holocaust songs at the NWOBHM show you would have no doubt about it.
BroUKPromotions

Avenger wrote:That's a pretty amazing NWOBHM lineup. The promotion of the recently released albums makes me think that the bands are going to focus on playing the new material though.
Just saw holocaust setlist and it's insane, deffo the opposite of this post ;)
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Which is a shame, sort of. I understand people want the classics, but the newer Holocaust albums are all VERY underrated.
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight
Divine Victim

Post by Divine Victim »

Personally I can't wait for the new SATAN recording. Alongside HELL their comeback has been the most convincing for me.
BroUKPromotions

Khnud wrote:Which is a shame, sort of. I understand people want the classics, but the newer Holocaust albums are all VERY underrated.
Oh I never said there wasnt any new tracks, it's a good selection! Covers something for everyone.
BroUKPromotions

Divine Victim wrote:Personally I can't wait for the new SATAN recording. Alongside HELL their comeback has been the most convincing for me.
Can't wait for the Satan album, looking forward to seeing them on Saturday to!
msp

Post by msp »

Ticket secured. See some of you there
Remember kids, only high priced rarities are true...
Dirty Rocker

Post by Dirty Rocker »

I have had tickets for a while now, can't wait for this event. Will be great to go to Scotland after the festival too!
THE DAWN OF THE MEGA-METAL
msp

Post by msp »

The venue for this has changed from the Cluny to the University, correct?
Remember kids, only high priced rarities are true...
DeathStrike Kömmander

Post by DeathStrike Kömmander »

Divine Victim wrote:Personally I can't wait for the new SATAN recording. Alongside HELL their comeback has been the most convincing for me.
Me neither, SATAN is a must, I need to see them live.