PAGAN ALTAR - Judgement of the Dead CD Press Release

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Shadow Kingdom

PAGAN ALTAR - Judgement of the Dead CD Press Release

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

Back in 1982 PAGAN ALTAR released this N.W.O.B.H.M. masterpiece and almost immediately this album went into obscurity. They have been by far the most over looked band in the history of heavy metal music. It’s amazing that they’ve finally pulled it all together for being virtually non-existent for nearly 15 years. They deserve all of the success and recognition they’re getting today and much, much more! In the late 90’s they came out of the woodwork and put this out on their own label and it was mistakenly called “Volume 1”. The extra track was an acoustic track which was just called “Acoustics” at the time. This is the first time this album will be released in all its glory. The correct title “Judgement of the Dead” and updated acoustic song title as well. Also, this is the original artwork that was released back in 1982 which has never been seen before until now! We’ve re-mastered the CD to sonically preserve its antique feel. If there ever was such a thing as a perfect album, this would be it! There is nothing more satisfying than the sound of this record. If you’ve never heard of this band or album, think of Black Sabbath and Jethro Tull and you’re almost there. They take music to a whole new level.

1. Pagan Altar
2. In The Wake Of Armadeus
3. Judgement Of The Dead
4. The Black Mass
5. Night Rider
6. The Dance Of The Banshee
7. Reincarnation
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

So where did the name "Volume 1" come from on the earlier releases of this material?
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

Avenger wrote:So where did the name "Volume 1" come from on the earlier releases of this material?
It's all explained in the CD booklet if you decide to buy it.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

I already have the Oracle Records release so I don't need to buy another copy of the same material. I would just like to know the reason.
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Dodens Grav

Post by Dodens Grav »

And he's trying to sell a product, a part of the appeal of which is the answer to your question. In other words, it's pretty obvious why he didn't answer your question.
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

I can reveal the true story! The name "Volume 1" was a mistake, they had come to the decision to name it "Volume 0" but the printing plant made a mistake and put "1" next to it instead.
Never trust the Goblin King....
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Dodens Grav wrote:And he's trying to sell a product, a part of the appeal of which is the answer to your question. In other words, it's pretty obvious why he didn't answer your question.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bAvAfz4Anw

Either way, I have bought enough of his releases to justify knowing a simple piece of information without having to spend money on the same shit that I already own.

Fuck it, I'll just ask someone that buys a copy later.
bigfootkit

Post by bigfootkit »

Avenger wrote:
Dodens Grav wrote:And he's trying to sell a product, a part of the appeal of which is the answer to your question. In other words, it's pretty obvious why he didn't answer your question.

Either way, I have bought enough of his releases to justify knowing a simple piece of information without having to spend money on the same shit that I already own.

Wouldn't an exchange of pm's solve this without taking up most of the thread?
I cannot, I shall not, I will not obey.
Avenger wrote : I'm not a copyright office nor a judicial entity.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

bigfootkit wrote:
Avenger wrote:

Wouldn't an exchange of pm's solve this without taking up most of the thread?
Your absolutely right and it would have ended well before that had dodens grav and trigger not tried to be smart.
Dodens Grav

Post by Dodens Grav »

I simply explained to you why Tim reasonably refrained from directly answering your question. I understand that you have some kind of problem with me, but don't misconstrue my words. :idea:
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Dodens Grav wrote:I simply explained to you why Tim reasonably refrained from directly answering your question. I understand that you have some kind of problem with me, but don't misconstrue my words. :idea:
This has nothing to do with whether I like you or not. Your reasoning is flawed and I'm sure Tim can answer for himself.
Aiden

Post by Aiden »

I think it looks class. Hopefully it will sell well.