FINAL HEIRESS (Hol)

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
The Sentinel

FINAL HEIRESS (Hol)

Post by The Sentinel »

I was wondering WHAT THE HELL this single was doing in my sale list. This is together with Sword the best single from The Netherlands. Pure passionate heavy metal with balls; they remind me a bit of the US masters Siren. I use to have that demo too but can't remember it anymore. Someone should track this band down and re-release their stuff, it's pretty essential.
Long Live The Loud !!!
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

Fantastic band, unique and overlooked, one of my favorite Euro-singles! Their demo is brilliant as well.
Never trust the Goblin King....
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

Great band indeed. I believe I read something about them coming back together a while ago. Not sure if they did anything special with it though.

I'd add Journey to the Unexpected to the Sword and Final Heiress singles as the best of The Netherlands.
Kostello

Post by Kostello »

Black Axe wrote:Great band indeed. I believe I read something about them coming back together a while ago. Not sure if they did anything special with it though.

I'd add Journey to the Unexpected to the Sword and Final Heiress singles as the best of The Netherlands.
I have to agree with Defender and Final Heiress, Sword is a little below these two...

What Sentinel said, we are seeing so many crappy reissues from bands that maybe shouldnt exist back in the day, let alone now, what about this killer outfit????? TOP Euro Metal for me as well
Vaggelis

Post by Vaggelis »

The demo is a lot better.Yes great band indeed. :)
daniel

Post by daniel »

Guess I'm not too much of a Dutch metal enthusiast since I don't like any of those bands :)
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

Fine songs, but the vocalist can get too squealy.
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."