Keep It True 16

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Marken

Post by Marken »

I'm going.
Four must see-bands: Steel Prophet, Air Raid, Evil Invaders and Attic. Will also be checking out some songs by Toranaga, October 31 and Borrowed Time.
humus

Post by humus »

I'll be there. Sleeping on the campsite, as always.
mordred

Post by mordred »

Going with DaN and the usual crowd. Must sees: Warlord, Legend, Jack Starr's Burning Starr, Medieval Steel and Angel Witch. Will probably check out at least a few songs of Liege Lord, Toranaga, Holocaust and October 31 and I will listen to Air Raid and Attic while browsing records.
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
Lama

Post by Lama »

Present, together with Andreas, two non-Corros and a shitload of high quality beers! Are there Corroseum-shirts to score this year?

Looking forward banging my head to Warlord, Angel Witch, Medieval Steel, 'Possessed', Legend, Midnight, High Spirits (although I will have already seen them in Belgium by then), October 31, Steel Prophet... Not the biggest fan of Liege Lord and Morbid Saint, but I think I will be enjoying them more in a live setting. Curious to see my fellow countrymen Evil Invaders too.
Kampel Destruction
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

I'll be going with Niclas (Stormbringer Records) and Tobias (Fist Held High magazine) as usual. We'll stay at our regular place at the campsite I guess.

Looking forward to:

Morbid Saint
Quartz
Holocaust
Medieval Steel
Liege Lord
Possessed
Legend
Angel Witch
Warlord

Will try to catch a few songs of these:

Eliminator
High Spirits
Toranaga

The first day is going to be tough!
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight
Bane

Post by Bane »

I'll be there camping somewhere.

Priorities are Warlord, Liege Lord, Medieval Steel, Morbid Saint, Legend. I would also like to see Borrowed Time, Burning Starr, and Midnight.

I seen Angel Witch a couple of times before and they don't do anything for me. Attic were ok live when I seen them once but I won't go out of my way to catch them again.

Hope to catch up with some of you again and meet some new members.
Aiden

Post by Aiden »

Good man Barry, I didn't realise that you were going.

Warlord, Medieval Steel and Legend are the priorities for me.
Hope to make it in time for Air Raid.
I've seen Angel Witch and Holocaust before and Angel Witch looked a bit disinterested at HOA a few years ago.
Midnight, Morbid Saint and Possessed should be good too.
I'm not a big fan of the Liege Lord album Master Control and would much prefer to hear Burn To My Touch. Can't please everyone I guess.

Should be a great weekend!
leifkr

Post by leifkr »

Not as many personal highlights this year as it usually is, but still more than enough I want to see:

Friday: Borrowed Time, Air Raid, High Spirits, Morbid Saint (MS after HS should be quite a contrast) and Liege Lord.

Saturday: Evil Invaders, October 31 (one of the bands I am looking most forward to), Steel Prophet and Warlord.

As usual, I will try to catch bits and pieces of every band, but this definitely looks like a KIT with room for talking bullshit, drinking beer and hunting records.
Dirty Rocker

Post by Dirty Rocker »

I'll be there! Can't wait for wednesday next week when we're leaving Sweden!
THE DAWN OF THE MEGA-METAL
Nonseinormale65

Post by Nonseinormale65 »

Going there with my usual friends,I'm eager to see Warlord,Liege Lord,Medieval Steel and Steel Prophet...see you there!!!
Solo i morti hanno visto la fine della guerra.
Dying Victims Prod

Post by Dying Victims Prod »

If any of you guys are already in Germany on Wednesday, Ive helped organise a warm up show for Borrowed Time. Its in marburg, about 1 Hour north of Frankfurt.

https://www.facebook.com/events/179898992158966/

www.dyingvictims.com

Thrash Attack zine
Dying Victims Productions
nabel

Post by nabel »

I'll try to see as many band as possible, get some records and drink as many beers as possible. Usually beer cancels everything else, so... :twisted:
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
GJ

Post by GJ »

High Spirits. Having an ice cream with Mike. Legend. Being accepted by the Norwegian brothers and sisters. Quartz. Downing a couple of Weißbier. Warlord. Finding out the only records I want are the cheap ones. Borrowed Time.
Dark Stranger

Post by Dark Stranger »

GJ wrote:Finding out the only records I want are the cheap ones.
Unfortunately that's more of a dream dude. :lol: