SKR wants to take care of you from cradle to grave.

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Shadow Kingdom

SKR's next 3 releases.

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

http://shadowkingdomrecords.com/index.php?action=label

Next 3 releases on SKR.

SKR055CD - COVEN - Worship New Gods

COVEN from Detroit, MI is not the Jinx Dawson's COVEN that is somewhat known in underground Metal world. This COVEN, who was actually approached by Jinx to change their name to COVEN 13 is a unique 80's Heavy Metal band that unleash a rare blend of CANDLEMASS / SABBATH Doomy Heavy Metal with a MERCYFUL FATE / CELTIC FROST black metal charm to it. The album is quite moody and may take a little while to sink in, but once it clicks, there's nothing quite like it. This is one of the rarest US Metal albums to ever exist because it was self released back in 1987 on VINYL only. This is the first official release of it on CD with a lot of amazing band photos.

1. Riddle Of Steel
2. Wicked Day
3. Ruler
4. Kiss Me With Blood
5. Burial Ground
6. General's Eye
7. Jail House
8. Threshold Of The New
9. Loki

SKR054CD - PAGAN ALTAR - The Time Lord

PAGAN ALTAR is arguably the very best band in the ENTIRE world that have flew under the radar for far too many years. It gives me great pleasure to announce this amazing EP release. This N.W.O.B.H.M. band is still going strong as they have wrote a mountain of music that has since been released over the years on their very own label. These are the oldest known recordings to exist dating all the way back to 1978! These are demo recordings and they didn't properly record a few of these other songs until later on. These demo recordings are the birth of what I believe is one of the very best bands ever existing. This album has atmosphere written all over it and there's no one that remotely sounds like PAGAN ALTAR. Bands and people today are just discovering these sounds for the first time and now they influence a ton of music that's being written today in the metal world. The CD version has been re-mastered to scrub and preserve this recording to the best possible sound that we can deliver. This has only been released on VINYL until now.

1. Highway Cavalier
2. The Time Lord
3. Judgement Of The Dead
4. The Black Mass
5. Reincarnation

SKR056CD - ALTAR OF OBLIVION - Grand Gesture Of Defiance

Description coming soon, but I can definitely tell you these guys delivered an AMAZING album, best band from Denmark since MERCYFUL FATE.
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

Avenger

Post by Avenger »

What is the official release date for Coven?
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

Avenger wrote:What is the official release date for Coven?
what you mean? i see it already on their shop
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

Avenger wrote:What is the official release date for Coven?
http://shadowkingdomrecords.com/index.php?action=label

It's posted on the Label page. July 31, 2012 for North American stores (brick and mortar and online).

It's released now in Rest of the World and the SKR store.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Must order it soon then.
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

Avenger wrote:Must order it soon then.
I recommend it, because it's moving fast and I'm not going to re-press it anytime soon due to all of the insanely good music I have coming out with other releases.

PAGAN ALTAR (10/10)
ALTAR OF OBLIVION (10/10)
HELLWELL (10/10)
THE MEZMERIST (10/10)

I'll try to keep it 9's and 10's (subjective of course) from here on out.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Yeah, North America is always fucked up the aerse. Cannot blame you really since there are probably no more than 20-30 American fans that would bother supporting such release... It would have been nice to swap some and support it at my end, but sadly I cannot compete against European distros having such a big head-start.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Shadow Kingdom wrote:THE MEZMERIST
I never knew that you were putting out this EP. Very interesting. Is is just going to be the original 4 tracks?

This is one record that I could never really decide whether or not I liked it.
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

Avenger wrote:
Shadow Kingdom wrote:THE MEZMERIST
I never knew that you were putting out this EP. Very interesting. Is is just going to be the original 4 tracks?

This is one record that I could never really decide whether or not I liked it.
It's a double EP. A completely unreleased EP that's never been heard by anyone before. It's just as good if not better than the original EP.
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

Grab the new PALE DIVINE ASAP, this one is almost gone, can't repress it for a long time!
Marken

Post by Marken »

Holy shit, the new Altar Of Oblivion-track really took me by surprise. It's actually so good that I'll have to order the ep along with the upcoming cd.

Here it is:

http://shadowkingdomrecords.bandcamp.co ... f-defiance
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

Just check out the next 4 releases here!

Here's some links for you to check out new music. My next 4 releases. No sign up, no log in, no spam, just music.

SKR055CD: COVEN - Worship New Gods
http://shadowkingdomrecords.bandcamp.co ... p-new-gods

SKR054CD: PAGAN ALTAR - The Time Lord
http://shadowkingdomrecords.bandcamp.co ... -time-lord

SKR056CD: ALTAR OF OBLIVION - Grand Gesture Of Defiance
http://shadowkingdomrecords.bandcamp.co ... f-defiance

SKR057CD: HELLWELL - Beyond The Boundaries Of Sin
http://shadowkingdomrecords.bandcamp.co ... ies-of-sin