WARLORD - Anthology DCD

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Arkeyn Steel/SteelGallery

WARLORD - Anthology DCD

Post by Arkeyn Steel/SteelGallery »

Hi Metalheads!
Here is the WARLORD - Anthology DCD press kit!
Release date: 25/4/2012

Pre-orders for the WARLORD - Anthology double CD have started.

1000 hand numbered a double CDs including the band's entire back catalogue.

Everything is fully re-mastered for the very first time and packed with exclusive artwork, photos, lyrics and info.

In addition, the first 400 of the 1000 hand-numbered copies of this double CD (IS COMPLETE SOLD OUT), are packed with a 84-pages book featuring the band's official biography full of details, information and photos never before available to the public, provided by William J Tsamis himself.

After so many requests from fans around the world we decided to print 400 copies of the book and not 300 as we have first announced on November 2011.
This version with book available exclusive ONLY for the online metal store.

At last one of the most important bands in Metal history is presented they way it deserves to be.
Order your copy from regular version now!...note: and regular version is very closed to sold out!

ORDER:
http://www.arkeynsteel.com/metal-store/ ... Itemid=178

Go to www.arkeynsteel.com at releases section to see info and covers for all previous and future killer re-issues.

Still hot last productions from Arkeyn Steel Records!
Dragonsclaw: Prophecy CD
The Last Things: Circles And Butterflies CD/DVD
Cyperus: Blow It Out Your Ass CD
Mercury Rising: Blow It Out Your Ass CD
Kraken: Abandoned CD
Death Rider

Post by Death Rider »

Great release.
Le fjump

Post by Le fjump »

Won´t be picking this one up. Already have all vinyls and the Best of warlord CD from Metal blade.

Great band and great material otherwise.
My steel isn´t true and that makes me a sad panda...
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Someone needs to reissue their demos too!
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Le fjump wrote:Won´t be picking this one up. Already have all vinyls and the Best of warlord CD from Metal blade.

Great band and great material otherwise.
I'm in the same boat except on CD format. I thought about picking up one of the first 400 for the massive 84 page booklet but then remembered how badly the label charges the hell out of you when you live over seas and order directly from them.

Perhaps if I can get it for cheap later down the road from another distributor I'll change my mind.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
mega_lodon

Post by mega_lodon »

Arkeyn Steel/SteelGallery wrote:
In addition, the first 400 of the 1000 hand-numbered copies of this double CD (IS COMPLETE SOLD OUT), are packed with a 84-pages book featuring the band's official biography full of details, information and photos never before available to the public, provided by William J Tsamis himself.

After so many requests from fans around the world we decided to print 400 copies of the book and not 300 as we have first announced on November 2011.
This version with book available exclusive ONLY for the online metal store.
The 400 copies sold out already? I think I'm not gonna pick up the regular version. By the way, I kinda hate it when labels are playing the "limited edition" game. :(

PS: Is it just me? This forum is filled with glitches these days. It took me 10 minutes to get this post submitted successfully. Someone need to look into this.
Arkeyn Steel/SteelGallery

Post by Arkeyn Steel/SteelGallery »

Hails metalheads,
We want inform u all for those going to Keep it True, WARLORD last copies from regular version will be available exclusively from us spot!!
Search for us stand at metal market, we will have at wall behind us logos!
Of course, except WARLORD cds will have all back catalogue from ARKEYN STEEL & STEEL GALLERY RELEASES includes and brand new WARDRUM 2nd album!!
Will talk on Friday......METAL ON!
Kostas
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

cant wait for my copy to arrive, one of those reissues i always wished it could happen at some point
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

mega_lodon wrote:PS: Is it just me? This forum is filled with glitches these days. It took me 10 minutes to get this post submitted successfully. Someone need to look into this.
Talk to Dan. This has been going on for over a year now. It's killing this place.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

Kostas, are you still trading? I would like to stock this release.

Iordan, is Kostas still trading?
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

does anyone knows if the replacement Cds were sent?

Got to say it was a very tasty reissue, great job!

if theres just one small detail it would be about the jewel cases,mine cant hold the cds anymore,the lil pieces holding the cds got smashed since day one...anyway this is nothing compared to the great package