MEDIEVAL STEEL - The Anthology Of Steel

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Death Rider

MEDIEVAL STEEL - The Anthology Of Steel

Post by Death Rider »

You all know the Legend.

A unique piece of 80s US Metal with the amazing voice of Bobby Franklin and out-of-space compositions like the monumental "Medieval Steel" song that influenced many underground bands after 1984.

The Anthology Of Steel contains the legendary 1984 EP, the sessions from The Dungeon Tapes and a brand new 2012 recording!

CD version is limited to 1000 copies with booklet including a brief bio, lyrics and photos.

A vinyl edition (limited to 500 copies) will follow.

Info & pre-orders at: http://label.noremorse.gr/

Promo video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZJULm2mHJ4

Bobby Franklin & Medieval Steel are back...
lunaboy

Post by lunaboy »

Sorry for my 5 cents here,but you should change your label name. When I think about NO REMORSE RECORDS I think about THIS
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

Worse, I'm reminded of this.
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
Death Rider

Post by Death Rider »

Funny comments. Well, it's not my label, and I don't think the chief is gonna change it... Btw, Lemmy is the godfather.
Cheers.
Dark Stranger

Post by Dark Stranger »

Excellent! I'll definitely be picking up one of the vinyls!
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

lunaboy wrote:Sorry for my 5 cents here,but you should change your label name. When I think about NO REMORSE RECORDS I think about THIS
Agreed.

Secondly, I have serious doubts about the authenticity of this new "No Remorse" labels releases. They claim all of their releases are legit and then fill the rest of their online shop with the common greek bootlegs.

What about the Steel Angel release? From what I rememeber at least two other labels contacted the band for a reissue and were turned down and now all of a sudden "No Remorse" pops up and they get a contract out of it.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Every burned guy has it's opinion... Oh Well!

On topic : Great release!!
Angelheart

Post by Angelheart »

Identical bootlegs finance legitimate or semi legitimate releases the last years..
Enough said.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Angelheart wrote:Identical bootlegs finance legitimate or semi legitimate releases the last years..
Enough said.
Fair enough but there are things called morals and this isn't the proper way of doing business. Many other labels get by without having to sink to that level.
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Death Rider

Post by Death Rider »

Avenger wrote:I have serious doubts about the authenticity of this new "No Remorse" labels releases. They claim all of their releases are legit and then fill the rest of their online shop with the common greek bootlegs.

What about the Steel Angel release? From what I remember at least two other labels contacted the band for a reissue and were turned down and now all of a sudden "No Remorse" pops up and they get a contract out of it.
First of all, do not confuse the shadows of the past of a records store with the present and the future of a record label. If you also have a problem with the name, it stays. There is no other No Remorse active.

Then. Read carefully, so you won't exposed...

Medieval Steel have also a brand new 2012 recording, written for "The Anthology Of Steel", so do you think that Bobby Franklin would record a new track for something that is not legit?

Yellow card for mr. Avenger.

Same, with Omen release. Kenny is a long time friend of mine, he even write liner notes for "Into The Arena" release.

As for Steel Angel, we have the contract/deal with the band for almost two years. I don't care if you remember that other labels contacted the band before. I don't care if other labels tried to deal with Medieval Steel also. Maybe I had the right timing, the right approaching or the best deal.
Simple and clear.
And there are more releases to come... I won't apology again for any future release. Everything is 101% legit for No Remorse Records record label. If you know the bands, ask them! Saying nonsense around because you "assume" something without clues, that's wrong.

So, before accusing without knowing the facts, or because you don't have a common sense (that's why I said "read carefully"), chill out and stop accusing the Greeks all the time.

I don't have all the time to write anywhere because someone says something without having at least the common sense. Cheers.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Death Rider wrote:
Avenger wrote:I have serious doubts about the authenticity of this new "No Remorse" labels releases. They claim all of their releases are legit and then fill the rest of their online shop with the common greek bootlegs.

What about the Steel Angel release? From what I remember at least two other labels contacted the band for a reissue and were turned down and now all of a sudden "No Remorse" pops up and they get a contract out of it.
First of all, do not confuse the shadows of the past of a records store with the present and the future of a record label. If you also have a problem with the name, it stays. There is no other No Remorse active.

Then. Read carefully, so you won't exposed...

Medieval Steel have also a brand new 2012 recording, written for "The Anthology Of Steel", so do you think that Bobby Franklin would record a new track for something that is not legit?

Yellow card for mr. Avenger.

Same, with Omen release. Kenny is a long time friend of mine, he even write liner notes for "Into The Arena" release.

As for Steel Angel, we have the contract/deal with the band for almost two years. I don't care if you remember that other labels contacted the band before. I don't care if other labels tried to deal with Medieval Steel also. Maybe I had the right timing, the right approaching or the best deal.
Simple and clear.
And there are more releases to come... I won't apology again for any future release. Everything is 101% legit for No Remorse Records record label. If you know the bands, ask them! Saying nonsense around because you "assume" something without clues, that's wrong.

So, before accusing without knowing the facts, or because you don't have a common sense (that's why I said "read carefully"), chill out and stop accusing the Greeks all the time.

I don't have all the time to write anywhere because someone says something without having at least the common sense. Cheers.
If you don't work for the label what do you care? Are you their ambassador or something?

If this new "No Remorse" is completely legit why is/was the online shop filled with bootlegs? That aside, I never said flat out that this was a bootleg label. However, I said that I have my doubts of the authenticity of their releases. This is an opinion I am entitled to based on their dubious actions.

I'll tell you what though, I will publicly apologise and admit that I was completely wrong with my suspicions if you have the guy behind the label post scans of all the contracts.
Last edited by Avenger on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Death Rider

Post by Death Rider »

Well... I said it is not my label. I work for the label. That's a difference.

There are no bootlegs on the online shop. Maybe before I join them. Not now.
But again, do not confuse the label with the store.

Tomorrow, I will wait for your public apologize. I will scan you a couple of contracts. After all, I arranged the Medieval Steel, Omen releases.
Just the contracts and the deal. It is not your job and the bands also don't want for anybody to know what the payment is.

Cheers.
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

Death Rider wrote:Everything is 101% legit for No Remorse Records record label.
So it's impossibly legit? Sounds fishy...

I don't see the point of posting a contract. If someone believes so much it's a illegal release, he'll probably think it's a fake contract with a counterfeit signature.
Death Rider

Post by Death Rider »

Everything turns to a parody...

Black Axe, the easiest way is to ask the bands. That is not so difficult for someone who appears as an "all-know metalhead".

Avenger wants contracts, he will get contracts. You have mail Avenger...

Sorry, but I have no further time for all this. Got lot of work and leave for KIT also.

Cheers.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Death Rider wrote:Avenger wants contracts, he will get contracts. You have mail Avenger...
What about Dealer, Fact, Randy and Steel Angel, etc?