MEDIEVAL STEEL - The Anthology Of Steel

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Bane

Post by Bane »

I would love one but there's no way I can justify spending €90 on it.
Death Rider

Post by Death Rider »

J. wrote: Any plans for LP versions of Der Kaiser? Also Steel Angel Anthology?
EDIT: Second press of the Medieval Steel LP wouldn't go astray either. Be quick, be European or be dead it seems! :shock:
There are no plans or agreement with the bands for LP versions of Der Kaiser and Steel Angel.
Also, I don't think we will have a second press for Medieval Steel. I am usually against "second presses". It might be unfair for someone who didn't get it fast, or didn't believe it will be out soon, but on the other hand it is also unfair for all those who bought it immediately because they wanted to have it and pay a normal price at its time, before its gone.
I don't know... maybe my thinking isn't nice or commercial, but it's not only about the money. We'll see.

Also, for the Medieval Steel LP, there were almost no wholesale orders from US distros, so mostly Europe and Japan got it. It wasn't our fault.

Two vinyl releases will come out until September,
CONCEPT OF GOD - Visions LP
ADVOCATE - World Without End LP

I don't have exact dates, but I believe during summer I will organize better the site of the label, so everyone will be able to get better information and details. So stay tuned.

Thanks again and sorry if I won't reply in time.

A
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

finally got the CD, just wanted to say is a great improvement compared to the Randy release(this is the second No Remorse release i purchase) kudos for the lyrics too!
darquos

Post by darquos »

Got mine pack too but can't open until my birthday ah ah !
Pyrenean Metal