MEDIEVAL STEEL - The Anthology Of Steel

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Avenger wrote:
Death Rider wrote:
Avenger wrote:I have serious doubts about the authenticity of this new "No Remorse" labels releases. They claim all of their releases are legit and then fill the rest of their online shop with the common greek bootlegs.

What about the Steel Angel release? From what I remember at least two other labels contacted the band for a reissue and were turned down and now all of a sudden "No Remorse" pops up and they get a contract out of it.
First of all, do not confuse the shadows of the past of a records store with the present and the future of a record label. If you also have a problem with the name, it stays. There is no other No Remorse active.

Then. Read carefully, so you won't exposed...

Medieval Steel have also a brand new 2012 recording, written for "The Anthology Of Steel", so do you think that Bobby Franklin would record a new track for something that is not legit?

Yellow card for mr. Avenger.

Same, with Omen release. Kenny is a long time friend of mine, he even write liner notes for "Into The Arena" release.

As for Steel Angel, we have the contract/deal with the band for almost two years. I don't care if you remember that other labels contacted the band before. I don't care if other labels tried to deal with Medieval Steel also. Maybe I had the right timing, the right approaching or the best deal.
Simple and clear.
And there are more releases to come... I won't apology again for any future release. Everything is 101% legit for No Remorse Records record label. If you know the bands, ask them! Saying nonsense around because you "assume" something without clues, that's wrong.

So, before accusing without knowing the facts, or because you don't have a common sense (that's why I said "read carefully"), chill out and stop accusing the Greeks all the time.

I don't have all the time to write anywhere because someone says something without having at least the common sense. Cheers.
If you don't work for the label what do you care? Are you their ambassador or something?

If this new "No Remorse" is completely legit why is/was the online shop filled with bootlegs? That aside, I never said flat out that this was a bootleg label. However, I said that I have my doubts of the authenticity of their releases. This is an opinion I am entitled to based on their dubious actions.

I'll tell you what though, I will publicly apologise and admit that I was completely wrong with my suspicions if you have the guy behind the label post scans of all the contracts.
The masturbation has killed any alive (?) cell that left. Heaven And Hell is also carrying bootlegs on the online shop isn't that a "completely" legit label? :roll:
Death Rider

Post by Death Rider »

Avenger wrote:
Death Rider wrote:Avenger wants contracts, he will get contracts. You have mail Avenger...
What about Dealer, Fact, Randy and Steel Angel, etc?
Who do you think you are? A Heavy Metal police or something?
I sent you a couple of recent contracts. I haven't done that for anyone and will not do it again. I said before, if you appear as an "all-known metalhead", ask Patrice Monteiro about Steel Angel, or Shark records about past releases like Fact, or Battleroar about the first vinyl, or the Isole/Ereb Altor guys about the vinyl releases of their works also.

At your part, you owe an apologize for what you wrote about the Medieval Steel release, before. You didn't do it.
I have no more time for you. I have a life and lot of works.

Stay tuned... I have greater deals on the way... Get a life, man.

Cheers.
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

any idea on shipping costs to Mexico? i did order the Randy cds from the label when they came out,but i have completely forgotten how much i paid... im planning in getting 2 copies of this and 2 of that Randy vynyil version...thanx!
Divine Victim

Post by Divine Victim »

Death Rider wrote:At your part, you owe an apologize for what you wrote about the Medieval Steel release, before. You didn't do it.
I agree, the original remark was unfounded - if you're going to sully the name of a label in public, at least have your facts right.

It's patently clear that the Omen release is legitimate for example - it's an excellent package clearly endorsed by Kenny Powell.
msp

Post by msp »

I already own the MLP and also the Dungeon Tapes CD so i will be giving this one a miss. Good opportunity for those that don't to hear this great band
Remember kids, only high priced rarities are true...
mega_lodon

Post by mega_lodon »

May I ask the EP songs on this CD are the original vinyl version or the remastered version (like the ones on Dungeon Tapes CD)?
Could you tell me more details about the booklet 'cos I might buy the CD just for the booklet....
Death Rider

Post by Death Rider »

MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:any idea on shipping costs to Mexico? i did order the Randy cds from the label when they came out,but i have completely forgotten how much i paid... im planning in getting 2 copies of this and 2 of that Randy vynyil version...thanx!
Hello. If you place an order on the online shop, they will send you an invoice with the exact amount. For registered mail (2 LPs & 2 CDs) I think it's around 10-12 euro
mega_lodon wrote:May I ask the EP songs on this CD are the original vinyl version or the remastered version (like the ones on Dungeon Tapes CD)?
Could you tell me more details about the booklet 'cos I might buy the CD just for the booklet....
The songs included are the ones in The Dungeon Tapes with a different order. First the EP and then the rest. And finally, a new track called "The Killing Fields". The version, is not the one that you can find in YouTube. There is a slight additional remaster in all the songs, but not big differences from The Dungeon Tapes.
Booklet is 12 pages, including lyrics, a couple of photos and a brief bio based on an old interview Bobby Franklin sent to us.

Thanks for the support to everyone. We want to make the best we can, with bands we love, and keep releasing good stuff monthly. There are no more "shadows" (there were NEVER in the label) and personally I am trying to do the best I can, for the last months that we're rolling these releases. Next month DER KAISER re-releases are coming, so stay tuned. Sorry if I am not responding fast, got lot of work.

Heavy Metal.
darquos

Post by darquos »

I have the Randy and the Fact, it's a good job ! Can't wait for the Medieval Steel LP !
Pyrenean Metal
mega_lodon

Post by mega_lodon »

Thanks for the info.
I'll pick up a copy. I hope some distros in countries with friendly international shipping rates can stock the CD soon.
daniel

Post by daniel »

Yes, Avenger's posts came off as some childish "metal police" crap.

Der Kaiser? Wonder what extra stuff there will be. Love the first record but the vocals weren't good on the second one... :/
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.
Ra Pariah

Post by Ra Pariah »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:
The masturbation has killed any alive brain cell that left.
Fixxed.

On topic, congrats to Deathrider and his mighty effort.

Eeela re minara!
All through the night steel by your side
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Death Rider wrote:
Avenger wrote:
Death Rider wrote:Avenger wants contracts, he will get contracts. You have mail Avenger...
Who do you think you are? A Heavy Metal police or something?
I sent you a couple of recent contracts. I haven't done that for anyone and will not do it again. I said before, if you appear as an "all-known metalhead", ask Patrice Monteiro about Steel Angel, or Shark records about past releases like Fact, or Battleroar about the first vinyl, or the Isole/Ereb Altor guys about the vinyl releases of their works also.

At your part, you owe an apologize for what you wrote about the Medieval Steel release, before. You didn't do it.
I have no more time for you. I have a life and lot of works.

Stay tuned... I have greater deals on the way... Get a life, man.

Cheers.
I said nothing specifically regarding the Medieval Steel or Omen releases and these are the contracts that you sent me. I'm not interested in these but thanks for your obvious lack of comprehension.

Apparently some people around here will believe anything they are told. Unlike these tools, I am having claims proven before blindly accepting text typed on the internet.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
George A

dealer cds

Post by George A »

Avenger wrote:
Dealer is a ONR release in co-operation with No Remorse.
All the deal is done with me and the band.
Next time be more careful about releases of other labels!!!!!!!

ONR stands for:
Obscure Nwobhm releases

thanks

george A
Samurai

Post by Samurai »

Randy CD and LP - 100% official.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Samurai wrote:Randy CD and LP - 100% official.
Proof?
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."