Muskelrock 2012 | Sweden | 31st May - 2nd June

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Satannick

Post by Satannick »

Really incredible festival; good vibe, great bands, and killer organization! It was my first time in Sweden, and it was a blast drinking with all the scandanavian bastards here! It was great to see you again, Dan!!!

Oh, also, I wrote a report of Muskelrock as well as all the other dates of the CAUCHEMAR tour here, if anybody is interested:

http://into-the-void.com/2012/06/07/rites-lunaire/
darquos

Post by darquos »

Good Rite Lunaire report Annick !
Pyrenean Metal
anthares

Post by anthares »

Funny little trip, wasnt it?
Saw Dan only a nanosecond!
Satrapold

Post by Satrapold »

A fun trip yes! And definitely one of the best festivals I've been to, good location/venue, nice people and the workers were cool. One security guy apologized me, he was sorry he couldn't let me out of the backstage through the stage because I was too drunk. Of course I completely understand him, and no reason for apologies! The best bands were HELL and MANILLA ROAD, but I enjoyed GRIM REAPER and POKOLGEP as well. Maybe I saw something else too? Anyway, at the start of RAVEN's set I was already too wasted and tired and told myself that I can't get anything out of the concert at this state so I headed towards our bus to sleep. I met Dan and we had some conversation about Metal Enterprises and stuff like that.
Ironhead

Post by Ironhead »

Satrapold wrote:Anyway, at the start of RAVEN's set I was already too wasted and tired and told myself that I can't get anything out of the concert at this state so I headed towards our bus to sleep.
Vomiting under the table next to Andy Sneap, calling Kev from Hell David and vice versa & not knowing how to use your own camera maybe had something to do with this? :lol:
The Devil is within us all...