VEKTOR outer isolation CD & METALIAN rock solid MLP / CD

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
80sKid

VEKTOR outer isolation CD & METALIAN rock solid MLP / CD

Post by 80sKid »

AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER NOW - EXCLUSIVELY AT HTTP://STORE.HEAVYARTILLERY.US

VEKTOR “OUTER ISOLATION” CD
PREVIEW TRACKS FROM "OUTER ISOLATION" AT http://heavyartillery.bandcamp.com/albu ... -isolation

METALIAN “ROCK SOLID” MLP & CD
The fourth entry in the WAX MANIAX VINYL DEMO SERIES. Vinyl edition is limited to only 200 numbered copies with a hand-screened jacket and full color insert. CD version is limited to only 500 copies. Available exclusively at the Heavy Artillery Records web store while supplies last.

PREVIEW TRACKS FROM "ROCK SOLID" AT http://heavyartillery.bandcamp.com/album/rock-solid

Chafe

Post by Chafe »

Finally Metalian got a label!, I've heard them a couple of years ago and they were great.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Wasn't the Vektor cd meant to be AVAILABLE today ? :?

How come it has been postponed ?
daniel

Post by daniel »

Liked the Vektor debut very much, these new tracks sound boring in comparison :(
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Surely "Black Future" is superior, but from what I've listened around I like this new opus too. It wasn't easy to replicate an epocal masterpiece like BF, but I had hopes. No wonder I wasn't disappointed, some songs are taken (like others ended on BF) from the first cd-demo (all songs were already good in that early versions ;p !) and new ones are quite good - not BF level, but a level that is anyway dreamed by 90% of the other thrash bands that plays today.
Sadly they left out "Moonbase" though ... they should have included that one too ^^
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

the new Vektor rokks! I don't agree its inferior to "Black Future", both are killers!
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

Got my copy of Metalian “Rock Solid” MLP the other day, if you like old US metal you will like this. Love the presentation, basically feels like I'm holding a private pressing in my hands, Songs sound just like the song on their split 7" if everyone already has that for a reference. I also ordered from a shop a copy of the other lp they made a while back, waiting for it to arrive anytime now. I think it is a private press.