KIT XV

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
akira

Post by akira »

I think that the line up is more than impressive. MYSTIC FORCE !!!!!!!, TENSION, MYSTIK, OSTROGOTH, OZ, DARK WIZARD, TYTAN. Just brilliant. I can't believe that these bands are in one place at the same time. I am speechless
Oliver/KIT

Post by Oliver/KIT »

Hallo Friends,

merry christmas from the complete KEEP IT TRUE team to all you die hard underground maniacs… As promised, we have some presents for you plus some news concerning KIT 2012... but first of all… here are the next bands for KEEP IT TRUE 2013 (!!)

It’s been a long time since OCTOBER 31 made it overseas and KIT 2013 will be the perfect place for them to return to European shores. Be prepared for a killer liveshow from King Fowley and the boys…

BORROWED TIME are one of the most promising newcomers in the underground scene nowadays. With a demo and a vinyl single the already gathered a big amount of fans. Their show at KIT 2013 will be their first show overseas and we are really happy to have them first. Check them out here:
http://myspace.com/borrowedtimemetal

We also have some news concerning KEEP IT TRUE 2012:

Unfortunately MYSTIK have to cancel their show, cause singer Pat is no longer part of the band. Together with this cancellation we also decided not to do the scheduled re-release of “The Plot Sickens” via Death Rider Records.

But we have an amazing replacement for you, cause WHIPLASH will be back on the KIT 2012 billing after their cancellation in 2010… They will even do a special old school set for all you maniacs…
So here now the hopefully final billing:

KEEP IT TRUE XV

ARCH/MATHEOS (USA)
(First Show Ever!!)
PSYCHOTIC WALTZ (USA)
ANVIL (CAN)
NWOBHM ANNIVERSARY SHOW PART II
(feat. Roxxcalibur and lots of original vocalists)
SWORD (CAN)
(First Time in Germany)
SLOUGH FEG (USA)
TYTAN (UK)
OZ (FIN/SWE)
TENSION (USA)
(First European Show)
MYSTIC FORCE (USA)
(First European Show)
ADRAMELCH (ITA)
WHIPLASH (USA)
OSTROGOTH (BEL)
WITCH CROSS (DEN)
SENTINEL BEAST (USA)
(Special Reunion Show)
PORTRAIT (SWE)
FUELED BY FIRE (USA)
SAVAGE BLADE (CAN)
VOLTURE (USA)
CAUCHEMAR (CAN)

27. + 28. April 2012
Tauberfrankenhalle Lauda-Königshofen
http://www.keep-it-true.de, http://www.facebook.com/keepittruefestival

Metal On,

Tarek + Oli

Le fjump

Post by Le fjump »

Whiplash is ten times better than Mystik. Any huge line up changes in the band?
My steel isn´t true and that makes me a sad panda...
akira

Post by akira »

What will happen now with Mystik cd? You won't reissue it at all or it's just postponing of the reissue.
Oliver/KIT

Post by Oliver/KIT »

No reissue at all, cause without pomtin it live it makes no sense since there is also no unreleased track on the demo...
Aiden

Post by Aiden »

A question about Ostrogoth. Has Rudy's arm recovered properly to play at this?
Oliver/KIT

Post by Oliver/KIT »

Yes, they will play..
Aiden

Post by Aiden »

Cheers Oli.
Dark Stranger

Post by Dark Stranger »

Oli - will there be a warm up show this year? And when does the campsite open?
Oliver/KIT

Post by Oliver/KIT »

Dark Stranger wrote:Oli - will there be a warm up show this year? And when does the campsite open?
There is a Metal party on the thursday in Dittigheim, where the small KITs took place...there will be two Metal DJs, but no live bands...some KIT bands will be guests there though...
camping opens "officially" on friday morning..
Dark Stranger

Post by Dark Stranger »

That's great Oil - thanks for the help.
Aiden

Post by Aiden »

Dark Stranger wrote:That's great Oil - thanks for the help.
Stay off the Oil Donal! :lol:

I'm catching the 7 am flight from Dublin on the Friday. It means missing the warm up and possibly the first band but it also means one less night in a tent and that's a fair trade as long as the first band on Friday are not Cauchemar (*hint hint Oli*).
Vaggelis

Post by Vaggelis »

Ja ja Klara ich komme!! :lol: :lol:
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Damn, time sure moves fast... Only 3 weeks left :D
Is it too early to take a roll-call? I'm very curious if some old corro-regs like Iordan, Vaggelis, Avenger etc are keeping their promises of attending this year? Socially, my only fear is that every conversation I'll try to start will be answered by "Ran into problems answering request. Response: 501 5.7.0 Authentication failed !" :(

About the line-up: Am I the only one stoked about TENSION? They've been on my dream-to-see-list for years.. Other top must-sees are of course WITCH CROSS, OSTROGOTH, ADRAMELCH and SLOUGH FEG.
Greatest disappointment: DARK WIZARD cancelling - not necessarily because they're the greatest band ever, but because I'm always missing that brand of 100% Traditional, Raw & Mean EuroMetal-style to diversify the bill (...and to be honest: at least they kick the arses of HITTMAN or FIFTH ANGEL, right Oli?)
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

I'd have made it, if it wasn't for my health condition (and specifically the greedy US health care insurance providers!)