KIT XV

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

Nonseinormale65 wrote:
MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:
Nicko McBuff wrote:Have a blast guys, see you hopefully next year.

so many bands i wanted to see this year.....im gonna miss even my Corro shirt :x

bring on those reviews!
Reviews?i recorded almost all the bands shows...and let me tell you the quality is quite good,wait and see!!!

P.S. I finally got a Corroseum t-shirt from Dan :D
awesome! ill be patient with those videos,since i wanna dedicate time to watch as much footage of last weekend as i can.

so people, Witch Cross was bad?
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Witch Cross was good imo. Great weekend alltogether with too much beer again haha.

The Fates Warning songs were the best from the whole fest. Unfortunately I really can't get into those new Arch/Matheos songs, too boring. Same with Adramelch. The old songs rule supreme and the new ones are hitt and miss. Whiplash was another favourite, the track "The Burning of Atlanta" is just mindblowing.

Slough Feg was really great but I wanted more old songs; the cover of Alan Parsons Project was a highlight.

Ostrogoth has some really cool tracks besides the first mini-LP so I must check this further.

And shit I missed OZ :evil:
Long Live The Loud !!!
msp

Post by msp »

Sunstroke uber alles!!! Thank god I had a hat.

Psychotic Waltz were great. Top class musicianship. Seeing 'Into the Everflow' played live was a magical moment. I can see why some people would not be into them though. Probably not your typical headliner

John Arch is a legend. Thought he gave it his all. Seeing them play 'Guardian' was my highlight. I could have died happy right there. Matheos may have looked miserable, but thewn I have don't think I have ever seen him smile

Other good bands: Ostrogoth, Tension, OZ, Slough Feg.

Met Lips in the morning. He seemed to have a real 'rockstar' attitude and no interest in chatting. Perhaps he was tired. Who knows. Found their set to be a disappointing could have well done without all the soloing. I suppose the fact it was about 50c in the hall as well did not help.

Good to catch up again with the usual people however briefly. Met the same pissed up Finns on the train that I did year as well. Special thanks to ION and all the other Greek guys for their hospitality by the car.

See you all next year
Remember kids, only high priced rarities are true...
darquos

Post by darquos »

Yeah ! Great KIT this year, weather, bands, friends, all was perfect ! I met Dan i bought a T-shirt, it was cool !! Fav live show : Witch Cross, Tension, Anvil, Fueled By Fire, Sword, Cauchemar (please, don't wait after us that they play on stage like a Psychotic Waltz band...) and Ostrogoth.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANKS OLIVER AND ALL THE STAFF FOR THEIR ENORMOUS WORK TO ORGANISE KEEP IT TRUE !!!
Pyrenean Metal
Divine Victim

Post by Divine Victim »

Glen

Post by Glen »

Great experience throughout and cheers to all I have met, it was an incredible weekend. I can proudly sport my Corroseum t-shirt now. Will elaborate more on the bands later.
And where did that Glenfiddich come from?! Madness!
We brought that. Neat stuff :lol: Loved your circle dancing Aiden.....although you probably don't remember that!
"Spitting in the face of mainstream music"

Owner of Iron Horde Promotions
Organizer of the Malta Doom Metal Festival
http://www.maltadoom.com
snaps666

Post by snaps666 »

I thought they did fine! Specially when you think they only had ONE rehearsal as a whole band before this show. Of course Kevin couldn't sing as insane as Alex does on the record - but who on earth did expect that anyway?

Great energy through out the show, and we got the entire Fit for Fight LP and the two tracks from the 7" - and even a brand new track as a bonus.
Glen

Post by Glen »

Any chance I can delete one of the post up here? For some reason it got posted twice.

Glen

Post by Glen »

snaps666 wrote:
I thought they did fine! Specially when you think they only had ONE rehearsal as a whole band before this show. Of course Kevin couldn't sing as insane as Alex does on the record - but who on earth did expect that anyway?

Great energy through out the show, and we got the entire Fit for Fight LP and the two tracks from the 7" - and even a brand new track as a bonus.
Agreed. I think Witch Cross were pretty good. Some minor mistakes but overall they delivered big time.

apollo.ra

Post by apollo.ra »

Finally made it this year!

Most of the bands were Stunning!!! Great Stuff!!!!

Met Patrick(rocker) and Peter (fils) for first time, and Dan for once again!

Let's hope i'll be there next year also!! :twisted:
MEXDefenderOfSteel

who was on the NWoBHM set???
apollo.ra

Post by apollo.ra »

Found this setlist on facebook

MEXDefenderOfSteel

wow, Fist,Persian Risk,Trespass and Holocaust singers??? thats more than great! thanks for the scan!
Nonseinormale65

Post by Nonseinormale65 »

Paul Gaskin,Dennis Stratton,Tino Troy(it was is birthday!)Carl Sentance etc. etc.

P.S. btw Quartz and Holocaust just confirmed for the next edition!
Solo i morti hanno visto la fine della guerra.
Oliver/KIT

Post by Oliver/KIT »

Nonseinormale65 wrote:Paul Gaskin,Dennis Stratton,Tino Troy(it was is birthday!)Carl Sentance etc. etc.

P.S. btw Quartz and Holocaust just confirmed for the next edition!
and Legend (UK)