KIT XV

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Dark Stranger

Post by Dark Stranger »

Us real men are camping!!
Aiden

Post by Aiden »

Where did you stay last year? :lol:
msp

Post by msp »

Dark Stranger wrote:Us real men are camping!!
Sensible men stay in hotels with beds and duvet's :lol:
Remember kids, only high priced rarities are true...
darquos

Post by darquos »

Khnud wrote:
Aiden wrote:Can't bloody wait! I'm very interested to see the set times as I may miss the first band or 2 on the friday. Should be a great weekend once again!

This reminds me, I need to buy a tent. I must get that sorted this weekend.
Don't forget to bring a warm sleeping bag - it can get pretty cold at night.

We usually set up camp close to the garage halfway up the hill at the camp site. Several Corroseum members tend to visit regularly, you're welcome to join us. Behold my awesome Paint skills!

Yeah ! I'll come to see you with Catalonia red wine !
Pyrenean Metal
Dark Stranger

Post by Dark Stranger »

Aiden wrote:Where did you stay last year? :lol:
With the girlfriend at the time in a hotel hahaha
Le fjump

Post by Le fjump »

We will be camping. Me and a friend.

Travelling with GJ and hos brother but they are a bit comfortable so they will stay at a hotel.

But camping and vomiting currywurst in the night is the stuff. Preferably listening to Cirith ungol.
My steel isn´t true and that makes me a sad panda...
Aiden

Post by Aiden »

Le fjump wrote:
We will be camping. Me and a friend.

Travelling with GJ and hos brother but they are a bit comfortable so they will stay at a hotel.

But camping and vomiting currywurst in the night is the stuff. Preferably listening to Cirith ungo
l.
The only annoying thing about that is drunken idiots shouting 'I VANT MANOWAR!' Go back to your tent if you want Manowar over Cirith Ungol, child.
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Aiden wrote:
Le fjump wrote:But camping and vomiting currywurst in the night is the stuff. Preferably listening to Cirith ungo[/b]l.
The only annoying thing about that is drunken idiots shouting 'I VANT MANOWAR!' Go back to your tent if you want Manowar over Cirith Ungol, child.
I missed the vomiting part, for which I'm very glad. Too bad I missed the Cirith Ungol part though. You know, those of us who have to drive Sunday morning need a good night's sleep. :)
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight
Glen

Post by Glen »

mordred wrote:
msp wrote:I'm there again. Anyone staying in Bad Mergentheim??
Yeah, me, Dan + three others are always staying there.
Same here. Looking forward to meet some of you guys. I think the hotel we will be staying in is called Hotel Central Vital. It will be me. my mate and our girlfriends and the Forsaken drummer.

If you see anyone with any t-shirt related to Malta (Malta Doom Metal Fest, Forsaken, Nomad Son), it would be safe to say it will probably be us. I will bring with me some pints of Maltese lager named CISK. Anyone interested to taste some join the queue. They will come in a limited die hard edition of (about) 15 cans. There's a weight limit for luggage you know :lol:

Hopefully these two weeks will pass asap.

Cheers
"Spitting in the face of mainstream music"

Owner of Iron Horde Promotions
Organizer of the Malta Doom Metal Festival
http://www.maltadoom.com
MassOfKthulu

Post by MassOfKthulu »

I always buy a bottle of Smirnoff in Unterwittigheim anyway,but this year i think i ll also have with me a bottle of the nectar of the gods :an 80% greek tsipuro bottle.Yes, 80% spirit,BUT with a killer taste of aniseed.
if a corroseum guy spots me in my Battle Royale tshirt on the first day come over.Trades accepted! (1:1 trades for only also nm/ex++ drinks!! )
I am so true my mp3 player's screen has slight ringwear
Glen

Post by Glen »

MassOfKthulu wrote:an 80% greek tsipuro bottle.Yes, 80% spirit,BUT with a killer taste of aniseed.
That sounds interesting. An italian friend of mine recently gave me some italian liquor named Centerba. It's about 80% as well.....you could feel the burning on the inside. Apparently it was sometimes used as an antiseptic as well. Pretty good though.....quite a nice and diverse taste of herbs in it.
"Spitting in the face of mainstream music"

Owner of Iron Horde Promotions
Organizer of the Malta Doom Metal Festival
http://www.maltadoom.com
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

MassOfKthulu wrote:Yes, 80% spirit,BUT with a killer taste of aniseed.
Keep that as far away from me as possible! Me and a friend once emptied a 2L bottle of Ouzo, and to this day the scent of anisseed makes me retch. :lol:
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight
GJ

Post by GJ »

Anusseed?
GJ

Post by GJ »

Le fjump wrote: Travelling with GJ and hos brother but they are a bit comfortable so they will stay at a hotel.
Not to mention brittle, miserable and dying of old age. :wink:
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

GJ wrote:Anusseed?
Yes, that's what I meant! :-)

That night included not only the 2 liter bottle of Ouzo, but also quite a lot of beers, being denied entry at a local nightclub (go figure!), excessive philosophical debate at 4 in the morning on a park bench, vomiting at a cemetery, taking a nap in the snow (-5°C outside), hitching a ride with the police (not me though! My friend got driven home by the cops. I jogged home 8) ) and passing out (in Swedish: "däcka") right in front of my parents at 7 o'clock when I got through the door. They were not pleased! Lucky for me, I moved out and into my own apartment not long thereafter.
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight