In Solitude - The World. The Flesh. The Devil

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Marken

In Solitude - The World. The Flesh. The Devil

Post by Marken »

Any views on this one yet?

The debut had it's moments, but this is far more entertaining. It's not just good, it's mindblowing!
I'm usually not a big fan of longer tracks, but here it works really well. Every song has lots of interesting parts, and both the melodies, the music and the production are stunning.
An album I just want to put on repeat...and I think that's exactly what I'm gonna do....
Album of the year so far along with the new Twisted Tower Dire.

Serpents are Rising:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzRyOSz2fjE

The titletrack:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UeVAjeeyqY
Stormspell

Re: In Solitude - The World. The Flesh. The Devil

Post by Stormspell »

I ordered the cd from indiemerchstore the other day (for $9.99 yeah!), cannot wait to receive it!
The_Elite

Post by The_Elite »

Album of the year for sure!!!
Lama

Post by Lama »

I'm sorry to say but I can't hear what's so 'mindblowing' about it. Certainly better than the debut, but it's still quite dull.
Kampel Destruction
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

by hearinf half of the album i can be sure i will love it even more than the debut, they really developed more their sound....and way darker than the debut too
ffff

Post by ffff »

bah boring,

listen the whole album and i cant feel as the same i feel when i listen the first one, this month im gonna see them again live and i will check if its the same band i saw in greece when this album was not recorded yet.
nabel

Post by nabel »

I'm giving this a second spin right now and this is a huge leap from the first album which was quite boring in my opinion.

Anyone else noticed nice digital beep at the end of the first track? I reached for my mobile right away but as usual, no sms. :wink:
nabel

Post by nabel »

I'm giving this a second spin right now and this is a huge leap from the first album which was quite boring in my opinion.

Anyone else noticed nice digital beep at the end of the first track? I reached for my mobile right away but as usual, no sms. :wink:
J.K.

Post by J.K. »

I like the music but the vocals don't catch me. I would prefer King Diamond-like vocals instead. Their vocalist is sounds too low imo.
"We do what we do, and we put it out, if you want to buy it, buy it.
if you dont, fuck off." -Lemmy Kilmister

http://www.myspace.com/blackhammerftw