"RED, WHITE, and HEAVY" demo series

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
CloudsOfMetal

Post by CloudsOfMetal »

Woah, I thought this reissue-a-thon couldn't get any better, but it seems I was wrong. :D
only the heaviest weather available
Cyrcka

Post by Cyrcka »

sp were can i find the new releases (Detest, etc) ?? I find at Shadow Kingdom but 2 or 3 cds are already out of stock!
Shimrod

Post by Shimrod »

Some sellers on Ebay have some but personnally I won't pay $20 for CDs which were sold $9.99 until the sale abruptly ended. So I'll have to wait till January for the Stormspell store to reopen.
Last edited by Shimrod on Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cyrcka

Post by Cyrcka »

Shimrod wrote: $20
:shock:

i have to wait till january, will not pay that price!
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

Damn, I just checked SKR the other day and they didn't have them yet. Those sold out fast :x
Shimrod

Post by Shimrod »

Cyrcka wrote:
Shimrod wrote: $20
:shock:

i have to wait till january, will not pay that price!
Yes for instance ebay sellers "undergroundpower-meta"l or "musicfrenzy76" sell them at this price. They are reliable sellers but I think it's too much.

SKR sell them at lower price but I won't buy anything from this shop ever again. I was stupid enough to NOT open a case on Paypal and never saw any merchandise in return, nor even apologises.
Decibel_Rebel

Post by Decibel_Rebel »

Undergroundpower Shop already has the Detest CDs in stock, but I haven't even got a shipping confirmation from ordering directly through Stormspell
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Apologies to everyone affected but I had to cut the sale short. The reason is it generated 300+ orders in the first 48 hours, and since I'm going to Europe on December 15th, there was no chance to take more orders and able to process and ship all prior my departure.

In fact I still have 47 orders to pack and ship, which I'm going to pack through the night and have everything shipped out in tomorrow's mail (Friday).

Sorry about the eBay scalpers selling the new releases at $20 per pop. Unfortunately I have no control at re-sellers prices over there. eBay sucks anyway...
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

There was plenty of time to make an order if you followed what was going on. It's not like the sentinel steel site update where even if you travel back in time and make an order before the site is updated, the best CDs would still be out of stock ;)
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Shadow Kingdom should have extra copies available in 2-3 days!
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

GandALF wrote:Shadow Kingdom should have extra copies available in 2-3 days!
thats good news, yesterday i tried buying the Restless Breed and Assassin at SK, and while putting the order seems that something got wrong (or someone clicked faster) but i couldnt buy anything in the end.
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

thats good news, yesterday i tried buying the Restless Breed and Assassin at SK, and while putting the order seems that something got wrong (or someone clicked faster) but i couldnt buy anything in the end.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

I believe my CD's are sitting at my house. My girlfriend said that a package arrived from Mr. Iordan a couple of days ago so all of his new releases are waiting for me when I return home for Christmas :D

For those that weren't quick enough, just wait until the new year. They will be cheaper and easier to come by.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:
We got them in. Thanks Iordan.
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

Ordered several of them from SK, thanks for the heads up