"RED, WHITE, and HEAVY" demo series

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

So Detest is out now? Will other US distros have copies before January?
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Avenger wrote:
GandALF wrote:So far Underground Power, Hands of Blue, and Hellion from Germany have ordered copies. Also Boundless from Italy and Black Wizard in Greece. And of course worldwide from CDBaby.com

Will post complete list within a week or so.
Or the other usual suspects posted on the back insert of some of the earlier releases.
Minus THE END and DISPLEASED which are no longer supported by Stormspell!
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

perishinflames wrote:So Detest is out now? Will other US distros have copies before January?
CDBaby and musicfrenzy76 at eGay, also Shadow Kingdom, Sentinel Steel, and Divebomb.

Metal Haven from Chicago also wants copies, although he has requested delivery by Saturday and there is no way I can deliver by then, given there are 300+ orders prior to his to be packed and shipped out...
Last edited by Stormspell on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

GandALF wrote:
Avenger wrote:
GandALF wrote:So far Underground Power, Hands of Blue, and Hellion from Germany have ordered copies. Also Boundless from Italy and Black Wizard in Greece. And of course worldwide from CDBaby.com

Will post complete list within a week or so.
Or the other usual suspects posted on the back insert of some of the earlier releases.
Minus THE END and DISPLEASED which are no longer supported by Stormspell!
"The End" I can understand but what happened with Displeased?
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

DISPLEASED are rip-offs who owe me payments and statements since mid-2011, avoid!
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

GandALF wrote:
perishinflames wrote:So Detest is out now? Will other US distros have copies before January?
CDBaby and musicfrenzy76 at eGay, also Shadow Kingdom, Sentinel Steel, and Divebomb.

Metal Haven from Chicago also wants copies, although he has requested delivery by Saturday and there is no way I can deliver by then, given there are 300+ orders prior to his to be packed and shipped out...
Cool, thanks. I'm due for another Shadow Kingdom order anyway.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

GandALF wrote:DISPLEASED are rip-offs who owe me payments and statements since mid-2011, avoid!
Good to know.
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

You are welcome! Please allow 1-2 weeks for the stuff to arrive to distros, thanks.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Havent posted update in a while. We are down to the last available slot of the RWH series. As always nothing is written in stone and until I have all materials requiterd for the cd production nothing is certain, but tentatively speaking here's how the reminging volumes are shaping to look like:

Vol.09: STRYCTNYNE - Demo Anthology CD (True heavy metal for Manowar fans)

Vol.10: SHADOWCAST - Demo Anthology CD (Classic power metal with progressive influences for fans of Crimson Glory and early Queensryche)

Vol.11: REGIME - Demo Anthology CD Killer power prog from Texas for fans of classic era Fates Warning and Crimson Glory

Vol.12: CAPTAIN TRIPS - The Dance of Untruth CD (Speed/thrash from Down Under)

Vol.13: CHALICE - One Final Sin: Demos and rarities CD Uber-arcane classic metal for fans of Omen, Dio, Tyrant (US)

Vol 14: DISCIPLE - Demo Anthology CD (Bay Area heavy/power metal featuring Rellik, Rapid Fire, Hellhound members)

Vol 15: ?
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Preview of REGIME's artwork (not final yet):

omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Great artwork !!
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

DISCIPLE audio sample: http://snd.sc/122ZS2E
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

SHADOWCAST audio sample: http://snd.sc/1233dii
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

GandALF wrote:Havent posted update in a while. We are down to the last available slot of the RWH series. As always nothing is written in stone and until I have all materials requiterd for the cd production nothing is certain, but tentatively speaking here's how the reminging volumes are shaping to look like:

Vol.09: STRYCTNYNE - Demo Anthology CD (True heavy metal for Manowar fans)

Vol.10: SHADOWCAST - Demo Anthology CD (Classic power metal with progressive influences for fans of Crimson Glory and early Queensryche)

Vol.11: REGIME - Demo Anthology CD Killer power prog from Texas for fans of classic era Fates Warning and Crimson Glory

Vol.12: CAPTAIN TRIPS - The Dance of Untruth CD (Speed/thrash from Down Under)

Vol.13: CHALICE - One Final Sin: Demos and rarities CD Uber-arcane classic metal for fans of Omen, Dio, Tyrant (US)

Vol 14: DISCIPLE - Demo Anthology CD (Bay Area heavy/power metal featuring Rellik, Rapid Fire, Hellhound members)

Vol 15: ?
8)
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

Things looking great for the new year then. Will buy these from you, of course. Can't wait for the recent releases to arrive either.
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.