"RED, WHITE, and HEAVY" demo series

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Shimrod wrote:I have received my parcel today. No sign of free cds in my package though...
Hello,

It was probably mailed out before I started throwing in extra stuff. Please e-mail me at metal@stormspell.com and I'll see to it, thanks.
Cyrcka

Post by Cyrcka »

I'm still waiting for my cds, at least a month and a half. If i had know that the prices wouldn´t increase so much i awaited and bought to some european seller :(
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Apologies once again for the very long delay! I'm the first to admit I'm a slow shipper, but even with my usual turtle speed I'd have been done long time ago, if it wasn't for a sort of household emergency we ran into.

To cut the story short and not bother you with boring details - we had to let a relative in need to move in with us for a while. I had to vacate the spare bedroom (which is the usual Stormspell residence) and because it was all happening so suddenly, the only thing I could do was to pack everything and move down to the garage. So basically I ended up processing 330 orders out of boxes.

That's it basically. For the last 3 weeks I've spent every spare minute I can get at the garage, mostly rummaging through boxes trying to find which is where without losing my sanity... as I type this I still have 23 orders to go thorugh, which I hope to be ready to ship by tomorrow, and then hopefully never to deal with such nightmare ever again!

I'd also like to thank everyone involved. Because with very few exceptions everyone have been very cool and understanding about this situation, and I'm eternally grateful for all the patience and support!

P.S. I have been refunding for a missing CD here and there, most notably for some Russian titles for which I have the inserts, but the CDs got misplaced and I havent been able to locate. Apologies about that. I'm certain those CDs will surface once I'm able to move back and unfold the distro. If you have been one of the affected, please remind me and I'll throw the CDs for free with your next order.

P.S.S. the above does not apply to Avgust CDs, those turned out to be cracked and unusable, sorry!

P.S.S.S. I'm not going to re-open the distro until this situation is solved (hopefully soon). I know many people have been asking me, but please understand I cannot go through this experience again, it is not worth and only brings grief and pain. I'll update the store frontpage as soon as I have more info. Thank you once again!
Element0s

Post by Element0s »

Got my order today! Thanks for the freebie. Shit happens in life, and I can't say I was waiting for bated breath for this particular order. No hard feelings on my end :)
Priamos

Post by Priamos »

I buy stormspell stuff the last years only through team orders and despite the possible delays, I consider Iordan 100% reliable. Being also communicative and informative helps not to have worries and bad feelings about these delays.
mordred

Post by mordred »

Got my shipping confirmation yesterday - huzzah! :D
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
Cyrcka

Post by Cyrcka »

got it today, thanks :)
leifkr

Post by leifkr »

Cyrcka wrote:got it today, thanks :)
Coma

Post by Coma »

Received my discs today, and there was indeed a bonus CD. Thanks!
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Short announcement to let whomever may be concerned that due circumstances outside of my control Powerlord project is canceled. I really need to learn not to announce a work in progress before everything is 100% finalized. Oh well...
Pestkrieg

Post by Pestkrieg »

Damn, a real shame. Is it likely to be released by someone else, or have the band vetoed it?
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

It will be released by someone else
Cyrcka

Post by Cyrcka »

so when are those 2 last cds will be released?
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

End of April, maybe even with some crazy luck I'll manage to send copies to Helle Mueller in time for KIT market.

omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Great ! Any RWH series part II planned ?