"RED, WHITE, and HEAVY" demo series

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
SavageGrace

Post by SavageGrace »

is it going to be new material on the STRYCTNYNE release other than the 2 demos?
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

SavageGrace wrote:is it going to be new material on the STRYCTNYNE release other than the 2 demos?
Nope, no new material - a new album is coming out later in the year.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

PRE-ORDERS start on April 22nd, 2013
RELEASE DATE: May 3rd, 2013

http://stormspell.bigcartel.com/product ... rants-1-cd

Herkus Monte

Post by Herkus Monte »

How`s the remaining part of the RWH series? I thought you would release them all in one batch like it was last year.
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

GandALF wrote:PRE-ORDERS start on April 22nd, 2013
RELEASE DATE: May 3rd, 2013

http://stormspell.bigcartel.com/product ... rants-1-cd

another big want for years, thanks again Iordan, will preorder for sure!!!
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

GandALF wrote:
SavageGrace wrote:is it going to be new material on the STRYCTNYNE release other than the 2 demos?
Good news !!!
The new album will be released by Stormspell as well ?
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Herkus Monte wrote:How`s the remaining part of the RWH series? I thought you would release them all in one batch like it was last year.
I had to get this one ahead of schedule at band's request as they are playing at Ragnarokkr.

I have a small batch of thrash albums next, then first batch of Jewels of Gwahlur, then small power metal batch, and then I'll get to next and final RWH.

Not much has changed on RWH, except that REGIME is now good to go, along with STRYCTNYNE and CAPT'N TRIPS.

No development on CHALICE whatsoever, so unless some last-minute miracle happens, at this point I do not consider it part of the series anymore.

So I have 3 RWH titles ready to go, and two empty slots left to wrap up the series. I still have hopes last slots would go to DISCIPLE and SHADOWCAST, although if a band shows up willing to work faster, I'd not hesitate to make a switch.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

omen of hate wrote:
GandALF wrote:
Good news !!!
The new album will be released by Stormspell as well?
I would consider it once I hear the material and if the band is interested in working with me. But at this moment I have not heard any samples and I have no clue.
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

What about the OPPRESSION (Finland) CD which was scheduled a long time ago ? Is it cancelled ?
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

omen of hate wrote:What about the OPPRESSION (Finland) CD which was scheduled a long time ago ? Is it cancelled ?
This was cancelled. We butted heads over the photoshopped collage the band wanted to use for coverart. A compromise was in works, but then the band told me they have another label interested so I backed out.

I hated to see that release scraped, as I've paid for the remastering already, but sometimes things just don't work out.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Nice to see that Tyrant's Reign is being put out officially on CD.

Added to my buy list.

Keep up the great work.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Seems that the last band to make it on RWH would be ORDAINED FATE, female fronted power/doom combo from Chicago area. Compilation of their 1987-1990 demos (some of which rare and not known previously)

doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

any tips on how long it is taking you to ship out orders? I ordered the last 6 in this series + more on April 28th, no sign of a parcel...
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

doomedplanet wrote:any tips on how long it is taking you to ship out orders? I ordered the last 6 in this series + more on April 28th, no sign of a parcel...
I've ordered some stuff mostly at the same date and I've received a mail yesterday that it was shipped yesterday. Maybe your parcel will be shipped soon.
Shimrod

Post by Shimrod »

Same here, it was sent yesterday only.