SATAN- INTO THE FIRE LP+7"

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
User avatar
quietus
Posts: 159
Contact:

SATAN- INTO THE FIRE LP+7"

Post#1 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:24 am

I think this thread was lost or whatever....anyway out now at:

AFORJA-PORTUGAL
HHO -GERMANY
NWN!-USA
HELLS HEADBANGERS-USA
TPL-SWEDEN
SVART-FINLAND

Image

perishinflames
Posts: 1539

Post#2 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:34 am

Got mine today, excellent work! :D

User avatar
MEXDefenderOfSteel
Posts: 3881
Contact:

Post#3 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:03 am

havent seen it in hells headbangers, that is where im planning to get it from

User avatar
cc
Posts: 3

Post#4 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:55 pm

Sincerely hope this does not have the 90's adobe pagemaker style layout found in the Pagan Altar re-reissue or the pixilated photos also found in that. This is my favorite Satan material and I'll be more than happy to have Into the Fire on vinyl for the first time (was futilely hunting for an orig. cassette for a bit) , but I hope the material is treated with respect. This label really did wrong by that Pagan Altar release in my eyes.

User avatar
quietus
Posts: 159
Contact:

Post#5 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:29 pm

cc wrote:Sincerely hope this does not have the 90's adobe pagemaker style layout found in the Pagan Altar re-reissue or the pixilated photos also found in that. This is my favorite Satan material and I'll be more than happy to have Into the Fire on vinyl for the first time (was futilely hunting for an orig. cassette for a bit) , but I hope the material is treated with respect. This label really did wrong by that Pagan Altar release in my eyes.
Ahhh the recent young photography major from Uni on a metal forum....nothin gayer than that I guess...anyways...yes I went berzerk on that pagemaker thing so please avoid at all cost...

Dodens Grav
Posts: 207
Contact:

Post#6 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:19 pm

Black Axe wrote:
cc wrote:I'm pretty sure it doesn't say "PHISH-PHORUM" at the top of my browser though.
It should, but there are problems with the forum so it might be lacking because of it.

I ordered this along with the new official re-issue of Legend's From The Fjords. Hope to get them in next week.
Unless you know something I don't, I believe you meant to say "Legend's self-titled", as in the UK band that Svart Records just reissued?

User avatar
Korgüll
Posts: 1973

Post#7 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:14 pm

Ordered mine from High Roller!

Can't fucking wait!

I can now finally listen to it over and over on vinyl, as I avoid playing the original demo due to it's frail condition & my average cassette deck!
Why are a wise man & a wise guy opposites?

Dodens Grav
Posts: 207
Contact:

Post#8 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:19 pm

cc wrote:where is that Legend reish available?
I ordered mine from Nuclear War Now! along with this Satan release. I just got both yesterday and they're both high quality. The Legend release is fairly plain, which is fitting for their s/t. Nice gatefold with the lyrics. The Satan release, well, it's already been described. Nicely done.

User avatar
Black Axe
Posts: 3098
Contact:

Post#9 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:55 am

Dodens Grav wrote:
Black Axe wrote:
cc wrote:I'm pretty sure it doesn't say "PHISH-PHORUM" at the top of my browser though.
It should, but there are problems with the forum so it might be lacking because of it.

I ordered this along with the new official re-issue of Legend's From The Fjords. Hope to get them in next week.
Unless you know something I don't, I believe you meant to say "Legend's self-titled", as in the UK band that Svart Records just reissued?
No. I was just lying. :P

@anyone who posted on May 31th/June 1st and can't post anymore(and gets the need to wait message). You need to get DaN to delete your posts on those dates and you'll be back in business.

User avatar
Stormbringer
Posts: 69
Contact:

Post#10 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:44 pm

Got this in the mail today. Congratulation on another awesome release! I actually asked Russ about releasing this material back in the late 90's - glad someone finally got to do it!

User avatar
MEXDefenderOfSteel
Posts: 3881
Contact:

Post#11 » Wed May 11, 2011 3:53 am

bump

does anyone still have this available?

Buried By Time and Dust
Posts: 284

Post#12 » Wed May 11, 2011 4:42 am

HHO -GERMANY
NWN!-USA
HELLS HEADBANGERS-USA

Nicko McBuff
Posts: 924
Contact:

Post#13 » Wed May 11, 2011 6:57 am

quietus wrote:
cc wrote:Sincerely hope this does not have the 90's adobe pagemaker style layout found in the Pagan Altar re-reissue or the pixilated photos also found in that. This is my favorite Satan material and I'll be more than happy to have Into the Fire on vinyl for the first time (was futilely hunting for an orig. cassette for a bit) , but I hope the material is treated with respect. This label really did wrong by that Pagan Altar release in my eyes.
Ahhh the recent young photography major from Uni on a metal forum....nothin gayer than that I guess...anyways...yes I went berzerk on that pagemaker thing so please avoid at all cost...
:lol:

User avatar
doomedplanet
Posts: 2040

Post#14 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:36 pm

dogdamn, just got mine yesterday, what a release! Always hoped someday to hear this demo in crystal clear sound, now we have it.
"The type of people who buy their albums won't be offended. They like boobs and bare bottoms" - Joanne Latham.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron