TRIAL - s/t DEMO OUT NOW!! Swedish Heavy Metal!!!

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
The Coffins Slave

TRIAL - s/t DEMO OUT NOW!! Swedish Heavy Metal!!!

Post by The Coffins Slave »

THIS IS POST PAID WITHOUT THE CASE

New Zealand: $8.00

Asia: $8.00

USA: $9.00

South America: $9.00

Europe: $9.00

PAYPAL = tcsdistro@gmail.com

Label contact only via info@thecoffinsslave.com

TRIAL demo 2011

The latest pure heavy metal band to arise from the murky Swedish waters. Trial’s 4 track demo is brimming with dark melodies, soaring vocals and timeless hooks. A must-have for fans of Portrait and In Solitude and in a broader sense for those who worship at the altar of Mercyful Fate and ‘80s heavy metal in general.

In March Trial will enter the studio to record their first full-length album under The Coffins Slave Label. From what we have heard so far expect nothing but the best epic dark trad Heavy Metal with the right influences.

TRIAL are also looking for shows around Europe to support these releases!! so get in touch with them with any info / Interviews etc etc... they will also have a limited bunch of tapes.

trialheavymetal {REMOVE} @gmail.com

SAMPLE TRACK!!

http://www.thecoffinsslave.com/TRIAL%20 ... ession.mp3

Cover printed on heavy stock. Tape Pro-Pressed.

This release is limited to 100 only, and sorry but no trades or wholesale.

Also we can ship over seas a lot cheaper without the case so feel free to email your order if the shop prices look to high.

ORDER YOUR COPY NOW!!!

http://www.thecoffinsslave.com/catalog/ ... cts_id=718
Last edited by The Coffins Slave on Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
When you have been down in your grave, Alive, Your mind decays and you're THE COFFINS SLAVE!

www.thecoffinsslave.com

NWOBHM | THRASH | DEATH | BLACK | DOOM | ROCK | Distribution Australia.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Yeah $10 shipping for one tape definitely hurts... my thrifty heart exploded before I could push that order button :?

How much would it be without case?
Herkus Monte

Post by Herkus Monte »

It`s apparently more and more difficult to find a band name that wasn`t in use back in the 80`s and still would sound cool...
MassOfKthulu

Post by MassOfKthulu »

or young swedish teenagers that have any time finding out anything about metal before declaring themselves the new gods of metal and are of course influenced by mercyful fate.
I personally find farting very influeced by king diamond and mercyful fate and need a label to release my farts on die hard editions on ebay.shouldnt be too much trouble these days.
I am so true my mp3 player's screen has slight ringwear
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

MassOfKthulu wrote:or young swedish teenagers that have any time finding out anything about metal before declaring themselves the new gods of metal and are of course influenced by mercyful fate.
I personally find farting very influeced by king diamond and mercyful fate and need a label to release my farts on die hard editions on ebay.shouldnt be too much trouble these days.
Hahaha...

Sorry, but I have to agree.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
The Coffins Slave

MassOfKthulu wrote:or young swedish teenagers that have any time finding out anything about metal before declaring themselves the new gods of metal and are of course influenced by mercyful fate.
Who's declaring who metal gods? I don't understand your point.
When you have been down in your grave, Alive, Your mind decays and you're THE COFFINS SLAVE!

www.thecoffinsslave.com

The Coffins Slave

stormspell wrote:Yeah $10 shipping for one tape definitely hurts... my thrifty heart exploded before I could push that order button :?

Where are you from?

www.thecoffinsslave.com

Avenger

Post by Avenger »

The Coffins Slave wrote:
stormspell wrote:Yeah $10 shipping for one tape definitely hurts... my thrifty heart exploded before I could push that order button :?

Where are you from?
US
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
The Coffins Slave

Avenger wrote:
The Coffins Slave wrote:

Where are you from?
US
$2.20 postage. WITHOUT the case. The case makes it parcel rates.

www.thecoffinsslave.com

The Coffins Slave

THIS IS POST PAID WITHOUT THE CASE

New Zealand: $8.00

Asia: $8.00

USA: $9.00

South America: $9.00

Europe: $9.00

PAYPAL = tcsdistro@gmail.com

Label contact only via info@thecoffinsslave.com

www.thecoffinsslave.com

roihlem

Post by roihlem »

got this from Iron Bonehead. I think it's a very cool demo. Looking forward for the full length....
The Coffins Slave

I think Iron Bonehead, Invictus Productions and Hells Headbangers Might still have some copies of this.

www.thecoffinsslave.com

The Coffins Slave

Some tapes are left at
GERMANY
http://ironbonehead.de/shop/
USA
http://shop-hellsheadbangers.com/item.asp?PID=19437
IRELAND
http://invictusproductions.net/shop/pro ... ts_id=2359

The album is finished and we will upload a sample once the band hand it over.. Sounds killer so far!!

www.thecoffinsslave.com