SLAUTER XSTROYES - FREE THE BEAST LP release by Steel Legacy

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
LuciferSteele

Post by LuciferSteele »

anthares wrote:Exellent!
Next is to release the bad ass demo stuff.
the latest update is that the band plans to re-record some of the old tunes and not to release any demo material
FINAL AXE
TYRANT
CROSS
ZIONS ABYSS
STEEL PROPHET
SALEM SPADE
KINGS RANSOM
and the story continues...
www.steel-legacy.com
Capricorn

Post by Capricorn »

Most of the demo stuff has already been released on Free the Beast, with the exception of Saint's Revenge and a couple other older songs that nobody has tapes for. All the other stuff floating around are just practice tapes recorded on a "boom-box". I already pleaded that case years ago and that idea has pretty much been shot down from day one. From here on out it's going to be only new recordings with the new singer, whether it be songs written in the 80s or now.
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

what are you mumbling about? if this is Steel Legacy you are referring to, they just had 4 new releases!
Avenger wrote:
I was wondering the same thing. I realize that people get busy and priorities change over time but it seems that the label has become stagnate.
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

doomedplanet wrote:what are you mumbling about? if this is Steel Legacy you are referring to, they just had 4 new releases!
Avenger wrote:
I was wondering the same thing. I realize that people get busy and priorities change over time but it seems that the label has become stagnate.
Nothing serious... He just forgot to get his pills...

I guess Aiden was refering to a new Slauter album.
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

So Saint's Revenge will be excluded from the vinyl? MAJOR FAIL! Both on the part of the band and the Monster Records guy. So fucking lame. Who cares if there is no master tape. The music exists and it belongs on the album!
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

doomedplanet wrote:So Saint's Revenge will be excluded from the vinyl? MAJOR FAIL!
You can always try to convince Daniel to sell you his 7" :lol:
LuciferSteele

Post by LuciferSteele »

doomedplanet wrote:So Saint's Revenge will be excluded from the vinyl? MAJOR FAIL! Both on the part of the band and the Monster Records guy. So fucking lame. Who cares if there is no master tape. The music exists and it belongs on the album!
we have to comply with the band's wishes...
FINAL AXE
TYRANT
CROSS
ZIONS ABYSS
STEEL PROPHET
SALEM SPADE
KINGS RANSOM
and the story continues...
www.steel-legacy.com
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

I hope you print THICKER jackets thank you normally do.

Cereal box jackets are for cereal boxes only sir.

Use GZ pressing plant, they have 350 gram jackets.

Major bummer on no Saints Revenge... bands can be so sensitive about their music sometimes.....
Capricorn

Post by Capricorn »

doomedplanet wrote:So Saint's Revenge will be excluded from the vinyl? MAJOR FAIL! Both on the part of the band and the Monster Records guy. So fucking lame. Who cares if there is no master tape. The music exists and it belongs on the album!
I tried to get it on the Free the Beast CD from the 90s and my latest 2009 pressing, but it was a no-go on both accounts. I think J. Stewart didn't approve of his vocal take on that version for one thing. So, it was taped over! In any case, it's a dead issue....and will more than likely be recorded again soon, anyway.
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

Seems like a perfect excuse for someone to make a S.X bootleg 7"
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

doomedplanet wrote:what are you mumbling about? if this is Steel Legacy you are referring to, they just had 4 new releases!
Avenger wrote:
I know, I already posted in the news thread. The only release that really interests me is the Assailant demo.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:
Avenger wrote:
Nothing serious... He just forgot to get his pills...

I guess Aiden was refering to a new Slauter album.
You are worse then a disease. Just won't go away...
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

Just because you are not interested is not reason enough to insult them by saying they are going stagnant.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

doomedplanet wrote:Just because you are not interested is not reason enough to insult them by saying they are going stagnant.
Sorry, I didn’t mean to sound insulting. I just think that the quality of releases this time around isn’t up to par with the others the label released before.

This is of course my opinion though.
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

You buy music or fancy boxes?
Most of the price killer series or any late 80s/early 90s CD you pay $$$ to buy come in a lousy packaging!
Never trust the Goblin King....