HELL SIGNS TO NUCLEAR BLAST

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

msp wrote:
Bane wrote: The line-up for Rockstad: Falun looks dreadful.
Jesus! That does look an awful line up
Look at the poser at the merchandise section! Oh boy :lol:
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Oliver/KIT

Post by Oliver/KIT »

Hell won't be at KIT 2012, too, so you better try to catch them elsewhere...
HumanRemains

Post by HumanRemains »

I'm sorry for the obvious disappointment. I only found out about MUSKELROCK literally three days ago when I had a mail from my friend Christian Lindell (PORTRAIT) who had kindly suggested us to the promoter as a possible headliner for the Friday night (I think). I spoke to the promoter - and then to Rock The Nation, the booking agent who had fixed Rockstad Falun for us. Within our contract is a condition that we don't play any other shows in Sweden for a certain period surrounding Rockstad, and we have no choice but to abide by this. It the contractual tie didn't exist, playing both shows would have been a no-brainer and something we would gladly have done as I'm sure Christian will gladly confirm, having been the instigator and copied into the mail thread.

I've told MUSKELROCK's promoter that we would be happy to be considered for 2012, and I have no doubt that we'll play in Scandinavia as soon as circumstances permit.

Watch out for announcements on other European festivals.........

Best wishes
Kev Bower
www.hell-metal.com
mordred

Post by mordred »

That's a horrible contract condition. :cry:

I have always felt that this "exclusive show" card that festivals like to play so often is only bad for the scene and the fans and now I feel it hands on, buttfucked by Rockstad Falun.

Hell would have been such an awesome Friday headliner at Muskelrock and I think it would have been a much better venue for Hell to play in Sweden.

The whole exclusiveness thing is stupid, Rockstad Falun and Muskelrock attract 98 % different audiences anyway.

I think it's rather self explanatory from the thread about Rockstad Falun at the Sweden Rock board, every aspiring visitor is like "Who are Hell?" and "why aren't these Hell lads on Spotify?".

Still, all the more power to Hell of course, I hope their first Swedish gig will be a success.
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

with great labels comes great responsabilities

...i guess...
HumanRemains

Post by HumanRemains »

"Who are HELL?" is 100% to be expected, especially at a festival like Rockstad - we totally accept that. But as I've said before on here, we're not content to ride the crest of a minority 25-year-old wave, we are (to most people, anyway) a totally new new band and we have to work hard, play as many shows as possible and prove ourselves - just like anyone else. By the way rehearsals are going, I have a feeling that we will blow the venue apart. It's a question I hope people won't be asking for too much longer.

Best wishes
Kev Bower
www.hell-metal.com
Sammi Curr

Post by Sammi Curr »

WOW. Color me enthused after hearing those samples! It's slick, but the material totally comes through. The Bower brother totally sounds like Dave Halliday.

http://www.7digital.com/artists/hell/save-us/
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

Sammi Curr wrote:Color me enthused after hearing those samples!
And me! And me! They've got the power.
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
Dodens Grav

Post by Dodens Grav »

This is legitimate as fuck.
Keir

Post by Keir »

Oh HELL Yes!
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Told you it was good. :)
Lindell

Post by Lindell »

HumanRemains wrote:I'm sorry for the obvious disappointment. I only found out about MUSKELROCK literally three days ago when I had a mail from my friend Christian Lindell (PORTRAIT) who had kindly suggested us to the promoter as a possible headliner for the Friday night (I think). I spoke to the promoter - and then to Rock The Nation, the booking agent who had fixed Rockstad Falun for us. Within our contract is a condition that we don't play any other shows in Sweden for a certain period surrounding Rockstad, and we have no choice but to abide by this. It the contractual tie didn't exist, playing both shows would have been a no-brainer and something we would gladly have done as I'm sure Christian will gladly confirm, having been the instigator and copied into the mail thread.

I've told MUSKELROCK's promoter that we would be happy to be considered for 2012, and I have no doubt that we'll play in Scandinavia as soon as circumstances permit.

Best wishes
Kev Bower
www.hell-metal.com
Yes, I can only confirm this. The fires burned and the cauldron bubbled, for a while, but only double trouble remained. Let's hope for the best regarding the gig in Falun anyway. Hopefully the album will have had time enough to draw attention from new fans until then. I'd easily buy at least two Rockstad Falun tickets to get to see HELL at Muskelrock though...
The way! (The way!)
The way! (The way!)
The way your soul must go! (Must go!)
big mouth

Post by big mouth »

Hell won't be at KIT 2012, too, so you better try to catch them elsewhere...
SUCS BIG TIME......
MercyfulUngol

Post by MercyfulUngol »

Ah, the folly of making shit for money, hahahah. I would happily use all my money to see them if I had any.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

HumanRemains wrote:I'm sorry for the obvious disappointment. I only found out about MUSKELROCK literally three days ago when I had a mail from my friend Christian Lindell (PORTRAIT) who had kindly suggested us to the promoter as a possible headliner for the Friday night (I think). I spoke to the promoter - and then to Rock The Nation, the booking agent who had fixed Rockstad Falun for us. Within our contract is a condition that we don't play any other shows in Sweden for a certain period surrounding Rockstad, and we have no choice but to abide by this. It the contractual tie didn't exist, playing both shows would have been a no-brainer and something we would gladly have done as I'm sure Christian will gladly confirm, having been the instigator and copied into the mail thread.

Best wishes
Kev Bower
www.hell-metal.com
Does the booking agent work for Nuclear Blast?
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."