CLOVEN HOOF releases 1989 live DVD

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Heavy

Post by Heavy »

stormspell wrote:Well, given it is a self-released effort with all proceedings going back to the band I can close my eyes on the packaging quality and would support them again.
I agree with you on that to some point and I'm not as disappointed as I was upon receiving it (actually watched it twice already).

As far as the content goes there actually is a video for Mistress on youtube for over a year now and it's taken from this DVD, it doesn't have live audio either, but I was still hoping for the best - a real live recording.

Well if someone is still considering ordering the DVD be warned that it does not have actual live audio of the filmed concert. And if you still want to buy it, then great - support the bands you like... seems the patches are very HQ.

I know CH have had some rough patches in the last year and a half and I wish Lee and possible future members all the best!

So that's it for me on this topic.
Jens

Post by Jens »

I hope they use the profits to develop another comic !
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Hope you're joking...the comic was terrible...
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Keir

Post by Keir »

I was looking forward to buying this. Glad I waited. Such a shame they couldn't have made a better effort for this DVD.
Dark Stranger

Post by Dark Stranger »

Just got the replacement DVD and poster, came in bulletproof packaging and both DVD and poster were perfect. Very prompt with email replies as well, I was kept up to date.
big mouth

Post by big mouth »

Damn I should have waited to buy this..... not only it's 'cheap' stuff but the box was crushed etc.... sucks!
GJ

Post by GJ »

But they art the true defenders of Papier-mâché Metal.