Possible Black Hole 3 LP Box on Stormbringer - help needed!

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Stormbringer

Possible Black Hole 3 LP Box on Stormbringer - help needed!

Post by Stormbringer »

I've been in touch with Filippo from Area Death the last couple of months about doing a possible vinyl version of some of the recordings of their upcoming 3 CD box with Black Hole sometime next year.

My idea is to include the pre Land of Mystery demo & rehearsal recordings from 1983 - 84 in a 3 LP box set. If it'll happen it won't include any of the later demo outtakes from 1985 - 86 or the live recording from 1985 (these recordings would probably be enough for another 3 LP box set on their own).

Anyway, the reason why I'm bringing this up is because I want to do a booklet about the band to go along with the box, but as you probably are aware of, there really isn't much available when it comes the photos etc with this band. I recently got the photos Filippo got from Andromeda and there were several ones I've never seen before. The problem is that they're scanned in very low resolution and Andromeda apparently don't have any of the original photos and none of the band members seems to have kept anything through the years.

So, with all the die hard old school metal fans around here, is there anyone who has anything related to Black Hole that could be of use? Anyone know anyone who might have something and could put me in touch with that person by any chance? You get the idea. I'll gladly give anyone who is able to help out credit - if it will happen that is of course.

Btw, Area Death is working on CD re-issue of the sold out Vice / The Kill LP I did last year. From what I understand it'll also include bonus rehearsal material.
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Great, I'm in :D
Long Live The Loud !!!
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Stormbringer wrote:Area Death is working on CD re-issue of the sold out Vice / The Kill LP I did last year. From what I understand it'll also include bonus rehearsal material.
Fuck yeah!

I said that I was jealous of this release back when it was first put out because it was only available on vinyl format, but now my hopes have come true.

Areadeath has been kicking a lot of ass lately.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Nonseinormale65

Post by Nonseinormale65 »

Try to contact Salvatore Fallucca(Deluge here on The Corroseum,but he doesn't post here anymore :( )at deluge@hotmail.com --- if he has not,no one else has!
Solo i morti hanno visto la fine della guerra.
Stormbringer

Post by Stormbringer »

I'll get in touch with him right away. Hopefully he'll be able to help me out. Thanks a bunch!
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

Had some emails with Fillipo last month, he got a lot of help from Salvatore, so don't get your hopes up. I think this material is rare since the band destroyed everything, or lost through apathy.
JB

Post by JB »

Cool! Hopefully this wont take 1,000,000 years to see the light of day. Land of Mystery is one of my favorites.

Does anybody know anything about the recent Digipack CD issue of Land of Mystery BTW? Is it the same as the version Andromeda Relix did which was basically a rip of the vinyl?
Nonseinormale65

Post by Nonseinormale65 »

JB wrote:Cool! Hopefully this wont take 1,000,000 years to see the light of day. Land of Mystery is one of my favorites.

Does anybody know anything about the recent Digipack CD issue of Land of Mystery BTW? Is it the same as the version Andromeda Relix did which was basically a rip of the vinyl?
http://www.thecorroseum.com/phpbb2/view ... c&start=90
Solo i morti hanno visto la fine della guerra.
metalmaster

Post by metalmaster »

JB wrote:Cool! Hopefully this wont take 1,000,000 years to see the light of day. Land of Mystery is one of my favorites.

It is a better edition for sure!

I wrote a samll bio of Black Hole about 9 years ago, of course when the band was nothing but a urban legend for most of mortals :lol:
JB

Post by JB »

Excellent stuffs! Might try and track down a copy in the new year if there are any left. (And if I have any money left in the new year!)
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

try to contact SATANNNNNN