Sarcofagus Vinyls Out Now!

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Nicko McBuff

Post by Nicko McBuff »

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Kimmo-Kuusni ... ?pt=UK_Rec

This is straight from the Sarcofagus Founder & Guitarist, Kimmo Kuusniemi. By buying from the band you are supporting our next Album/DVD project.
Last edited by Nicko McBuff on Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

ordered one too, great
Long Live The Loud !!!
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

anyone knows whos distributing this on the american continent?
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Got this today. This was a blind buy because I worship the two Sarcofagus records and something told me this would be even better. I never heard this before actually. First track and "Elävien Hautausmaa" are once again these kind of songs which are too good to be true. Damn,really outstanding stuff.
Long Live The Loud !!!
Ironhead

Post by Ironhead »

I'm not 100% sure about it but I might like Moottorilinnut the most. Specially because of the vocalists and the variety in songs. Talo (The House) is definitely a highlight with Veistoksen Ajatuksia (Thoughts of a Sculpture). Tuhannen Megawatin Totuus (Truth of a 1000 Megawatts) is actually on a Finnish crappy "heavy karaoke" disc which is in every karaoke bar so I tend to sing it every once in a while when alcohol is taking over... :roll:
The last song Megakone (Mega Machine) has an interesting line written 30 years ago, going something like this "Are the children of tomorrow equal technocrats whose best friend is the computer terminal?" :?: :!:
The Devil is within us all...
nabel

Post by nabel »

Best finnish heavy metal album ever. Period.