DETEST RECORDS - News section ... (24 March 2011)

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Detest Records

Post by Detest Records »

15 May 2011:

This week:

I'll have most of my distro with me at both gigs.

Reg. the Brussels gig, the doors will open at 7pm instead of 8pm as mentioned on the flyer.

As previously mentioned, a special STENCH OF DECAY / KRYPTS shirt has been printed for both gigs.

I will release the new BONE SICKNESS 7" at the STENCH OF DECAY / KRYPTS gig in Brussels.

Some details regarding BONE SICKNESS 7":

- 600 copies on black wax
- Special Japanese version with OBI strip only available from Record Boy
- Distributors: UK = Me Saco Un Ojo / Germany = Iron Bonehead / USA = Dark Descent Records / Sweden = Blood Harvest / More TBA

Back in stock:

- ENTRAPMENT Infernal blasphemies demo tape
- PUTRID MMX demo tape

Next releases:

- NECROWRETCH (Fr.) 12" MLp: Early June, in collaboration with Me Saco Un Ojo
- BEYOND (Ger.) first demo tape: Early June
- ATARAXY (Sp.) 12" MLp: Early June, in collaboration with Me Saco Un Ojo

And finally some additions to the distro:

- GAE BOLGA first album on Cd
- HORRORMENT Homemade horror demo tape
- FILTHEATER Tenebrae demo tape
- DRAUG S/T demo tape

FYI, I will stock the upcoming DISMA 7".

++++++++++++
Detest Records

Post by Detest Records »

23 May 2011:

Out now: BONE SICKNESS (US) first 7" Ep:

5,5 EUR + shipping / 600 copies on black wax

Distributors:

UK = Me Saco Un Ojo
Germany = Iron Bonehead
USA = Dark Descent Records
Sweden = Blood Harvest
More TBA

Out now as well: PUTRID MMX demo and ENTRAPMENT Infernal blasphemies demo tapes repress:

3,25 EUR each + shipping

To be available next:

- BEYOND (Ger.) first demo tape
- NECROWRETCH (Fr.) 12" MLp
- ATARAXY (Sp.) 12" MLp

Both STENCH OF DECAY and KRYPTS 7" are now sold out from me but will be repressed soon.

I would like to thank the people who showed up on Friday at the STENCH OF DECAY / KRYPTS gig in Belgium and on Saturday at the STENCH OF DECAY / KRYPTS / ENTRAPMENT / NECROWRETCH gig in the Netherlands.

I have a few copies of the STENCH OF DECAY / KRYPTS shirt printed for both gigs left. You can see the actual 2 sides shirt here. Get it before it's too late! Check my news section for a picture of the actual shirt.

Some additions to the distro:

- Ancient Spirit Terror #4 Zine
- FUNERAL WHORE Dead upon the cross demo tape
- DEATHRONATION Exorchrism Cd
- NECROWRETCH logo patch
- UNDERGANG flexi
- LIBATION / ITNOS 12"

++++++++++++
WCNOISE

Post by WCNOISE »

Great Jerry :)
I buy t-shirts -swet-shirts Long sleves eps demos and many more
Detest Records

Post by Detest Records »

WCNOISE wrote:Great Jerry :)
Cheers man! :wink:
Detest Records

Post by Detest Records »

22 June 2011:

New signing: CRYPTBORN from Finland, featuring among others members of Maveth. I will release the band's first demo tape at the Hell's Pleasure Festival this year. Check out the band's myspace (http://www.myspace.com/cryptborn) and youtube page (http://www.youtube.com/user/Cryptborn).

BEYOND first demo tape is slightly delayed. Should be out in early July if everything goes well.

NECROWRETCH (Fr.) and ATARAXY (Sp.) 12" MLp's will be out soon.

At the occasion of the release of the NECROWRETCH 12" MLp, I'll offer some left band's shirts I have here for 6 EUR each.

Got the master of the new BOMBS OF HADES 7" Ep "Into the infernal pit of fire": 4 trax including a CARNAGE cover of ripping SweDeath. More info regarding the prospective release date to follow.

Some distro additions:

- Devilment Zine #5
- V/A Abominations of darkness comp tape (feat. ABHORROT, BLACK FEAST, UNHOLY CRUCIFIX and USURPATEUR)
- DECREPITAPH / ANATOMIA split 7"
- NOCTURNAL EVIL / BURNING WINDS split 7"
- DECREPITAPH / ETERNAL SOLSTICE split 7"
- MIASMAL S/T album Cd
- CORPSESSED The dagger and the chalice Ep Cd

Soon to be in stock:

- DISMA 7' released by Necroharmonic Records
- EXMORTIS discography Cd released by Necroharmonic Records
- ANATOMIA / OFFAL split 7" released by No Posers Please Records
- DISMA / WINTERWOLF split 7" released by Doomentia Records
- HOODED MENACE / ASPHYX split 7" released by Doomentia Records

Please note that I'm not taking pre-orders for any of the abovementioned release!

BONE SICKNESS 7" is now (or about to be) available from:

Me Saco Un Ojo Records (UK)
Record Boy (Jap.)
Iron BoneHead (Ger.)
Blood Harvest (Swe.)
No Posers Please (Nor.)
Ancient Darkness(Dk.)
Doomentia Records (Czech.)
Hell Thrasher Productions (Pol.)
RSR Records (Ger.)

Please note that my website may be down at some time within the next few days as a webshop is being build now. This webshop should speed up the order - delivery process. Sorry for the hassle.
Detest Records

Post by Detest Records »

I will release the new BOMBS OF HADES 7" Ep on 2 September 2011.

Some additions to the distro:

- DISMA 7" (clear wax)
- DISMA / WINTERWOLF split 7"
- HOODED MENACE / ASPHYX split 7"
- EXMORTIS discography Cd
- SWALLWED tape Ep
- SATAN'S SATYR Satan lives tape
- NETHILITH From nothingness demo tape
- RESUSCITATION There will be darkness Cd album
Detest Records

Post by Detest Records »

Breaking news: I will release - in collaboration with Me Saco Un Ojo Records - the first full length album of Swedish death maniax MORBUS CHRON! This vinyl version will be limited to 1000 copies and will feature a vinyl only bonus track.

Here is the cover artwork:

You can check a track from this new effort on the band's myspace here: http://www.myspace.com/morbuschronband

More news:

- NECROWRETCH 12" MLp will be released on Friday
- BEYOND first demo tape and CRYPTBORN first Ep tape will be released soon.

The distro will be updated on Friday.
Detest Records

Post by Detest Records »

NECROWRETCH 12" MLp now available! Each copy is 10,00 EUR.

Regular version: white wax
Ltd version: black wax

The remaining NECROWRETCH shirts I have are available for 5,5 EUR each if you purchase it together with the MLp.

Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

Any idea on a release date for the Disma - Vault Of Membros LP?

Thank you in advance...
Why are a wise man & a wise guy opposites?
Detest Records

Post by Detest Records »

18 July 2011:

First of all, please note that I won't have access to my emails as from Wednesday night until Sunday evening as I'll attend Hell's Pleasure festival.

All orders placed before last Sunday will be shipped on Wednesday afternoon.

NECROWRETCH 12" MLp is selling well. I still have some tee-shirts left. I remind you that they're available for 5,5 EUR if you get it with a copy of the MLp.

Both BEYOND demo tape and CRYPTBORN Ep tape will be released at Hell's Pleasure festival. No need to worry, there'll be plenty of each available after the fest.

ATARAXY 12 MLp will be ready any time soon.

A new release has just been added to the pipeline: ASCENDED Temple of dark offerings Ep will finally get the wax treatment it deserves. This will be a farewell release as the band ceased to exist in May this year.

BOMBS OF HADES 7" Ep will be ready sooner than expected. Release is set to early August. 600 copies will be available (450 on black wax / 150 on white wax). Don't ask for pre-orders please.

BONE SICKNESS 7" is now sold out from me. You can get copies from several distributors around the world.

KRYPTS 7" is now back in stock. STENCH OF DECAY 7" will be back in stock within 10 days. Hurry up coz I won't repress those forever.

DISMA The vault of membros 2009 demo 12" will go to press soon. Expect a release in September/October.

The distro list is now up to date. I'll add a few new items after Hell's Pleasure.

And finally, a new flyer:

Detest Records

Post by Detest Records »

18 July 2011:

First of all, please note that I won't have access to my emails as from Wednesday night until Sunday evening as I'll attend Hell's Pleasure festival.

NECROWRETCH 12" MLp is selling well. I still have some tee-shirts left. I remind you that they're available for 5,5 EUR if you get it with a copy of the MLp.

Both BEYOND demo tape and CRYPTBORN Ep tape will be released at Hell's Pleasure festival. No need to worry, there'll be plenty of each available after the fest.

A new release has just been added to the pipeline: ASCENDED Temple of dark offerings Ep will finally get the wax treatment it deserves. This will be a farewell release as the band ceased to exist in May this year.

BOMBS OF HADES 7" Ep will be ready sooner than expected. Release is set to early August. 600 copies will be available (450 on black wax / 150 on white wax). Don't ask for pre-orders please.

BONE SICKNESS 7" is now sold out from me. You can get copies from several distributors around the world.

KRYPTS 7" is now back in stock. STENCH OF DECAY 7" will be back in stock within 10 days. Hurry up coz I won't repress those forever.

DISMA The vault of membros 2009 demo 12" will go to press soon. Expect a release in September/October.

The distro list is now up to date. I'll add a few new items after Hell's Pleasure.

alien laserblast

Post by alien laserblast »

Bone Sickness 7" is fucking great. Ace work. Little mega ripper.
alien laserblast

Post by alien laserblast »

Bone Sickness 7" is fucking great. Ace work. Little mega ripper.
Detest Records

Post by Detest Records »

18 July 2011:

Detest Records

Post by Detest Records »

Here you go with BEYOND and CRYPTBORN tapes pictures. Both tapes are available for 3,25 EUR excluding shipping each. 350 copies of each tape are now up for sale!

As previously mentioned, both tapes will be available at my stand at Hell's Pleasure Festival.