Snakepit issue 18....

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
big mouth

Snakepit issue 18....

Post by big mouth »

Finally a new issue of Snakepit magazine is out! It’s another jam packed issue of over 100 pages of pure old heavy metal. The new issue comes with a bonus Savage Grace demo 83 7″.

First 100 orders will get green vinyl edition of the 7″. This is a first come first serve deal so don’t email me asking to reserve a green vinyl.
http://www.nwnprod.com/catalog/product_ ... ts_id=6329
MassOfKthulu

Post by MassOfKthulu »

extra cool! however,i will not pay $19 postage from the US.anyone in Europe selling this? laurent can i order this from you?
I am so true my mp3 player's screen has slight ringwear
big mouth

Post by big mouth »

Here's the link....
http://www.nwnprod.com/catalog/product_ ... ts_id=6329

I don't sell any...sorry!
Hopefully Rainer Krukenberg or Steffen from HHO will have some for distro soon!!!!!
nabel

Post by nabel »

Damn those postages! Hope Metaleros or HRR will get those...

(Green vinyls are probably already sold out to those NWN! followers who will buy anything that they'll release in every vinyl color.)
msp

Post by msp »

I ordered from NWN as there was some other stuff he had that i wanted as well. US Postage does seem to be a killer these days though
Remember kids, only high priced rarities are true...
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Ordered! Can't wait to read it.
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

looks tasty,food for the brain
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

A must-have as usual, and the cover in color is back !
I'll buy one soon.
big mouth

Post by big mouth »

For those interested in buying multiple copies!

Wholesale for Snakepit magazine #18 is available at a minimum of 14 copies.

I can fit up to 14 copies in a flat rate box for $42 International and $11 Domestic. The per unit rate for wholesale is $7 each.

INTERNATIONAL:
14 x $7 = $98
Postage = $42
sub total: $140
PayPal fee: $5.60
Grand total: $145.60

DOMESTIC:
14 x $7 = $98
Postage = $11
sub total: $109
PayPal fee: $4.36
Grand total: $113.36

You can PayPal me at yosukekonishi@yahoo.com

Also here's a description of the new issue:
Snakepit returns with a vengeance… and a colored cover ! Issue 18 features, nothing but traditional Heavy, Power, Speed, Thrash Metal one more time with the likes of ARTILLERY, CHARTER, CYCLONE TEMPLE/ ZNOWHITE (exclusive interview with Scott Schaffer !), DECAPITATOR/ NECROPOLIS/ WARGOD, DDT, SLAYER/ KARION/ JAG PANZER/ FATES WARNING/ WARCHILD/ TALISPHERE (Chris Cronk reveals everything !), FISHEL’S BEAST, FRIGID BICH, H-BOMB (the one I should have done in the first place !), HIRAX (Scott Owen speaks about his HIRAX days, something extremely rare !), JUGGERNAUT, KRAKEN, LABEL SPECIAL (Sydney Productions), MORSÜRE (featuring for the first time all members), SAVAGE GRACE (possibly the most in depth interview I’ve ever done ! An absolute MUST for S.G. fans !), SKULLVIEW, TALISPHERE, TNT (France, one of the best Hard Rock bands ever from this country !) and WEHRMACHT !

Not enough? Hmmmmm… as exclusive bonus you will get a 4 track single from the one and only SAVAGE GRACE ! Featuring an extremely rare recording that only a handful of people knew and we thought it would be great to share it with you, die hard Metallers… a demo recorded back in November 83, material that was destined for the first album « Master Of Disguise » but with John Birk on vocals ! So not only it’s a rare performance but also the songs themselves are amongst the strongest ever penned by the band- and it includes a special song that you will discover once you will have the thing into your hands ! Surprise surprise !
ffff

Post by ffff »

MassOfKthulu wrote:extra cool! however,i will not pay $19 postage from the US.anyone in Europe selling this? laurent can i order this from you?
the forge / a forja here in Portugal will receive it, check their website

btw Francisco is a person you can trust 100%, i know him in person. I also asked him one today, lets see if there is still any
Angelheart

Post by Angelheart »

Another killer issue of our favorite zine is out!
Too bad it wasn't released until KIT so to grab it there.
Heinz Konzett always sells it for much cheaper price than the others distributors in Europe.
Hail to Laurent for his great effort and his neverending passion.
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

Can't wait to pick this one up. Always an excellent read and keeps me entertained for days and even weeks.
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.
big mouth

Post by big mouth »

Too bad it wasn't released until KIT so to grab it there.
I was hoping it would be out in time especially with the S.G. 7".... too bad.

THANKS guys for the support..... I won't let you down with the next one.... issue 18 has a few flaws but the next one is gonna crush! Less extreme Metal!!!!! Andf if all goes well another totally exclusive 7" in the vein of S.G. in terms of uniqueness!
Sgt. Kuntz

Post by Sgt. Kuntz »

Already pre-ordered!!

I look forward for the stories behind DDT, KARION, FRIGID BICH, SKULLVIEW, H-BOMB and so on...

This will be huge, again :D
Where were you in '79 when the dam began to burst

http://www.musik-sammler.de/sammlung/ptrz80
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

morsüre !