CYRIIS RETURNS TO AGENT STEEL!!!!!

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Nicko McBuff

Post by Nicko McBuff »

:lol: He deserves his own radio show, book deal etc
mordred

Post by mordred »

Did an interview with him a few days ago.
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

Wow. He really is way, way deep into the craze of extraterrestrial conspiracies. I knew the AS albums with him are based on facts(those conspiracists consider true). I met someone like him before. Not clinically sane. But Cyriis seems even further gone judging from those posts.
GJ

Post by GJ »

What can I say? I hope to return back home from KIT 2011, at least in some shape or form.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Okay, I just read that interview and have a hard time believing that he's actually serious in those responses... Mordred, do you plan to post your interview? Were the responses similar? This has to be a bad joke because if it isn’t he guys got more then a couple screws loose.

Either way, this is still one of the many bands that I am looking forward to seeing at the next KIT.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

The review was really hard to read, as he has a very odd way of writing (provided that the text was indeed pasted from his email replies). But somehow this rhymes well with his proposed state of mind.

Ah, nevermind. As long as he keeps hitting those high notes at KiT I don't care for one second if he believes we're infiltrated by little green men and whatnot.
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

Avenger wrote:Okay, I just read that interview and have a hard time believing that he's actually serious in those responses... Mordred, do you plan to post your interview? Were the responses similar? This has to be a bad joke because if it isn’t he guys got more then a couple screws loose.
He does. Most of those conspiracy theorists are that way. The intro to Skeptics Apocalypse is a supposed message from an intergallactic civilization that was broadcast on TV by an unknown source in I believe the late 70's UK.
mordred

Post by mordred »

Avenger wrote:Mordred, do you plan to post your interview? Were the responses similar?
I'm not gonna post the interview in its entirety as such, it is part of my material for an Agent Steel feature I'm doing for Sweden Rock Magazine. Some of my material is similar but also covers different topics.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

mordred wrote:
Avenger wrote:Mordred, do you plan to post your interview? Were the responses similar?
I'm not gonna post the interview in its entirety as such, it is part of my material for an Agent Steel feature I'm doing for Sweden Rock Magazine. Some of my material is similar but also covers different topics.
Really looking forward to read this. A live interview will make an interresting contrast to these email-gibberish ones we've seen before. I'm thinking of trying to sort out an interview myself with the man, at next years KIT. Must learn more about PONTIUS PROPHET!
mordred

Post by mordred »

Sweden Rock Festival info in translation:

"As some surely know there has been a lot of turbulence in Agent Steel lately, and many have wondered if original singer John Cyriis will sing with the band or not and if the band will be called Agent Steel. To give an update on the proceedings we can now reveal that as of now Cyriis appears to be singing with Agent Steel at Sweden Rock Festival and in that case it will be his last show with the band before he will be replaced by Rick Mythiasin.
Mythiasin will also be present at the festival since he is traveling with the band to Europe anyway, but as of now it seems Cyriis will be singing the whole concert."
WCNOISE

Post by WCNOISE »

Great singer i hope they return to do some album and live shows in Europe
I buy t-shirts -swet-shirts Long sleves eps demos and many more
mordred

Post by mordred »

:shock:
Le fjump

Post by Le fjump »

A very satisfied fjump listened to the show at Sweden rock festival yesterday.
My steel isn´t true and that makes me a sad panda...
Heavy

Post by Heavy »

Apparently they put on quite a show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYx3VXwQ4g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es26Ci0KrVc

Too f*cking bad for the whole drama since his 'return'... it really ruined Agent Steel for me.