If you would be able to ask Anders from Gotham City

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Tobiee

If you would be able to ask Anders from Gotham City

Post by Tobiee »

What would you ask him? Except for "Is it possible that GC will make a reunion?

Keep it coming
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Got an interview in the making?

(That was directed to you, not Anders btw :wink: )
Tobiee

Post by Tobiee »

DaN wrote:Got an interview in the making?

(That was directed to you, not Anders btw :wink: )
Who knows ;)

:wink:
Tobiee

Post by Tobiee »

Can't believe this , Noones wants to ask a question to THE guy who sings on one of the best albums ever released in Sweden..
Dark Stranger

Post by Dark Stranger »

I'd ask him if there's any chance of some vinyl reissues. And then ask him if he'll release a 7" of "Going Insane".
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

Dark Stranger wrote:I'd ask him if there's any chance of some vinyl reissues. And then ask him if he'll release a 7" of "Going Insane".
and you sir, read my mind!
Tobiee

Post by Tobiee »

Thank you for being the first serious person in 2 forums so far
MassOfKthulu

Post by MassOfKthulu »

what the weather is like in Umeo these days
I am so true my mp3 player's screen has slight ringwear
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

What is it that he saw how it flew
Never trust the Goblin King....
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

Can't think of better than traditional ones like who their main influences and heroes were, or what the scene was like in Norrbotten in those days. I actually lived in Luleå (which isn't really that close to Umeå) for a few weeks in 1983 and I remember there were quite a lot of kids into metal at the time. I traded a few tapes with some, discovering some standard NWOBHM material such as Saxon, Tank and the like while I was there.
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.
Tobiee

Post by Tobiee »

great_knuthulhu wrote:Can't think of better than traditional ones like who their main influences and heroes were, or what the scene was like in Norrbotten in those days. I actually lived in Luleå (which isn't really that close to Umeå) for a few weeks in 1983 and I remember there were quite a lot of kids into metal at the time. I traded a few tapes with some, discovering some standard NWOBHM material such as Saxon, Tank and the like while I was there.
Sounds amazing, back in the days..
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

Trigger wrote:What is it that he saw how it flew
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
hload

Post by hload »

are there any unreleased n.rites tunez?
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

Tobiee wrote:
great_knuthulhu wrote:Can't think of better than traditional ones like who their main influences and heroes were, or what the scene was like in Norrbotten in those days. I actually lived in Luleå (which isn't really that close to Umeå) for a few weeks in 1983 and I remember there were quite a lot of kids into metal at the time. I traded a few tapes with some, discovering some standard NWOBHM material such as Saxon, Tank and the like while I was there.
Sounds amazing, back in the days..
Except I was 12 and the (really pretty) Swedish girls were really only interested in older boys :lol:

I just seem to remember there were quite a few longhaired older boys around with patches all over their jackets and metal tapes playing on those big "ghetto blasters". Maybe there really weren't that many, they just made a huge impression. I was very young and those few older teens were so cooool :wink:
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.
GJ

Post by GJ »

great_knuthulhu wrote:Norrbotten
Geography lesson: It's actually Västerbotten (both "län" from the seventeenth century and onward as well as the older form "landskap"). Norrbotten was the northern part of (landskapet) Västerbotten. Norrbottens Län and Västerbottens Län (separated in 1810) is Västerbottens Landskap including one part of (landskapet) Lappland each (and in Västerbotten's case some of (landskapen Jämtland, which was a part of Norway :D and Ångermanland also). (...furthermore further chaos and confusion...)

Anyway Landskapet Norrbotten finally got it's heraldic shield in 1995 so now I guess you can visit it for real!

:shock:

I'd like to ask Anders about the