Unholy Trinity

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
humus

Post by humus »

Fuck, I told my friends last week that I wouldn't join them to Wacken. Really don't feel like going to such a 'mega-festival'...
Rock Beast

Post by Rock Beast »

Well, of chourse its great that they will play again. But I think bands lika possessed and Grotesque (that have reunioned) dont have to do more than they did. Its done you know. Think like this, will they be able to do things better now after 17 year (or what it is) ??
Metalipeiklo

Post by Metalipeiklo »

DoomofDenim wrote:Well, of chourse its great that they will play again. But I think bands lika possessed and Grotesque (that have reunioned) dont have to do more than they did. Its done you know. Think like this, will they be able to do things better now after 17 year (or what it is) ??
GROTESQUE split up again... too bad since not everyone were allowed to go see them at that Swedish Death Metal literature party, ehe...
Fun records
Rock Beast

Post by Rock Beast »

Metalipeiklo wrote:
DoomofDenim wrote:Well, of chourse its great that they will play again. But I think bands lika possessed and Grotesque (that have reunioned) dont have to do more than they did. Its done you know. Think like this, will they be able to do things better now after 17 year (or what it is) ??
GROTESQUE split up again... too bad since not everyone were allowed to go see them at that Swedish Death Metal literature party, ehe...
Yeah ?? I didn't know that. Well, I was there so I did not miss it when it was still going.