COMPILATION OF DEATH'ZINE available now!!!

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
The Exhumator

COMPILATION OF DEATH'ZINE available now!!!

Post by The Exhumator »

104 pagues in total!!!! + Merciless Poster+ Stickers + Flyers = 14 euros for Europe (with shipping), 14 usd for America.

Contacts:

Gabriel "The Exhumator" Gatica : compilationofdeath@hotmail.com

Joseph Curwen: joseph_curwen@hotmail.com

Paypal account is: joseph_curwen@hotmail.com

Accept trades, for trades write to Joseph Curwen
joseph_curwen@hotmail.com

Thanks! The Exhumator

Lust and METAL!!!
Nathaniel

Post by Nathaniel »

Killer fanzine! Recommanded to any deathmongers on this forum!
"Alcohol is the cause and the solution to all our problems" Homer J. Simpson

BANG YOUR FUCKING SKULL!!!
http://www.myspace.com/resistance667
MetalizeR

Post by MetalizeR »

That Chilean Zine looks very good for real Death Metal maniacs !
is like this peruvian zine:
daniel

Post by daniel »

People often use Crowley in association with 'evil' things, like here, but it just shows that they have no understanding of him at all.
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.
daniel

Post by daniel »

What I'm referring to is the 'Crypts of Eternity' zine using the words 'occult', 'unholy' and a picture of Crowley during his time in the Golden Dawn together is about as intelligent as having a picture of the pope there instead.

I'd also like to know how any of it is an 'occult ritual', and if there is no explanation then why pose and use those terms.

That guy Desecrator that's done the logo for the 'Compilation of Death' zine has really done some absolutely breathtaking logos, the best I've ever seen in that field.
Lindell

Post by Lindell »

daniel wrote:What I'm referring to is the 'Crypts of Eternity' zine using the words 'occult', 'unholy' and a picture of Crowley during his time in the Golden Dawn together is about as intelligent as having a picture of the pope there instead.

I'd also like to know how any of it is an 'occult ritual', and if there is no explanation then why pose and use those terms.

That guy Desecrator that's done the logo for the 'Compilation of Death' zine has really done some absolutely breathtaking logos, the best I've ever seen in that field.
The occult potential of that zine is probably as high as any of the countless bands referring to their concerts as "rituals" are. Using occult/satanic symbolism without any interest or knowledge behind it has been the main theme in black/death metal since the dawn of time, so actually I think a description like this one fits very well with the music groups covered within the magazine. This description is no more stupid than say... the lyrics to "Go to Hell" by Future Tense are, and we wouldn't like to live without that one, now would we? What I mean is that there are no reasons to question this zine when there are thousands of bands doing the same thing, but with their lyrics. Metal will be metal, boys will be boys.

And why should not Crowley/Golden dawn be considered to have had anything to do with the occult by the way?
The way! (The way!)
The way! (The way!)
The way your soul must go! (Must go!)
daniel

Post by daniel »

I didn't say that, those are like beacons of the occult, obviously, but the constant linkage to 'evil' is uneducated. Even using 'inverted' pentagrams in the same context.

Older bands acting this way admittedly does not bother me as much in all cases, I suppose it's so prevalent and trying so hard to be taken seriously in these newer scenes that it gets to me.

And no, there's no specific reason to question this zine in light of all this, it simply triggered these thoughts again so I posted it.