Arkeyn Steel Records

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Arkeyn Steel/SteelGallery

Arkeyn Steel Records

Post by Arkeyn Steel/SteelGallery »

This is one Topic who you read all news about this new re-issue label Arkeyn Steel Records (re-issues are ONLY old great heavy, power, prog, speed metal bands)

COMING SOON two legendary Longings Past albums on CD!!
The debut Longings Past album, Meadows Of Maseilya will be the first title to come out. This epic and mysterious musical anthem was originally released on tape back in 1992 and it will be for first time available on CD re-mixed and re-mastered by James Shellberg himself on USA. The second Longings Past album, An Angel’s Tale (originally released on 1994 on tape and CD) will follow.

STILL HOT:

ARKEYN STEEL RECORDS RELEASES
web: www.arkeynsteel.com
emails: kostas@steelgallery.com
info@arkeynsteel.com

SCARLET RAYNE - Theater Humanitarian
Limited Edition 2000 Handnumbered CDs (ASR CD-001)

From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA, Scarlet Rayne has released a magnificent private piece of Power / Prog Metal –ala early Queensryche-. Focused in melody and enforced with apocalyptic but still catchy guitar themes and crystal clear vocals this is for sure NOT to be missed. Brilliant compositions, Christian lyrics. In its original form this is one of the rarest private pressings of the 90s. Available again on CD fully re-mastered, new artwork, complete lyrics, unreleased photos plus an in depth biography. Vinyl edition limited to 500 copies. Both editions will feature 4 never released before bonus tracks.

ENCHANTER – Defenders Of the Realm
Limited Edition 1000 Handnumbered CDs (ASR CD-002)

From Jackson, Michigan, USA, Enchanter released back in 1988 one jewel of US Epic / Power Metal. Defenders Of The Realm was the beginning of their saga that consisted of two more releases: Time Gone Past Nevermore (1989) and Ethereal Quarter (1990). From Power Metal pounding attacks to Epic Metal mysterious anthems this band carried a unique spirit. This release is a compendium of every piece of music ever released by Enchanter. Completely re mixed in USA by the main man / guitarist James Shellberg himself (former of the glorious Longings Past). Available in strictly limited vinyl edition of 500 (100 white colored 400 black colored), plus a limited CD edition of 1000 featuring unreleased photos and complete biography. This is your first -and last- chance to grab this mystic treasure of Steel. NO re–pressings!

MANIFEST - Find A New Place
Limited Edition 1000 Handnumbered CDs (ASR CD-003)

Bobby Hicks joined this Baltimore, Maryland, US based band on 1994, one year after his leaving from the Gods Mystic Force. In 1995 they originally released the tape “Yes Or No” in 1000 copies with CD edition to follow in another 1000 copies some months later. Both editions sold out very quickly and this treasure remained buried into dust until today. Moreover the band split in 1999 and their signs were completely lost until Arkeyn Steel brings them back in the light of the day. Do not miss the chance to grab this anthem that will be re pressed for last time on 1000 hand numbered CDs. As bonus on the 6 tracks included in the original there are 2 pre-production rehearsal tracks from 1998, so we got 8 tracks in total and more than 45 minutes of melodic, Power / Prog Steel in the vein of Mystic Force / Queensryche / Lethal / Sacred Warrior. It comes digitally mastered from the original master tapes, in completely new artwork by Kostas Athanasoglou plus booklet with lyrics, unreleased photo and info as well. This is THE must for all the fans of the bands mentioned and everyone into high quality, shinning US Steel.

DEAD CALM “No Way Out”

Arkeyn Steel Records

Proudly presents another release of fine Power / Prog Metal:
DEAD CALM “No Way Out”
(Limited Edition 1000 Hand numbered CDs)

Dead Calm from Ottawa, Canada released back in 1991 a limited -in 1000 copies only- LP tape called “No Way Out” including 9 tracks of magnificent Power / Prog Metal in the vein of old Queensryche / Lethal / Hittman. The musical trademarks of Dead Calm are with no doubt the unbelievable vocals (ala Tate / Malicoat), the powerful riffing and the brilliant guitar leads that are enforcing their music with a special touch of strange and beautiful steel.

The original multi-track master tapes have been lost forever as they were destroyed by a fire on the band’s studio. Fortunately the one and ONLY stereo master tape that was used by the band back in 1991 to duplicate the album was saved and was digitally transferred into CD on one of Canada’s finest studios. The digital product was re-mastered from the scratch by Arkeyn Steel Records mastering main man Mr. Kostas Scandalis at Infinity Studios.

43 minutes of complex, catchy and melodic steel touch by the magic Canadian Metal spirit. Presented under completely new artwork –by Kostas Athanasoglou-, full lyrics and inner notes. Finally this album is released the way it deserved. Here we got an unbelievable musical experience for sure not to be missed.

Tracklist:
1. Thief In The Night 5:50
2. Journey's End 6:43
3. Chemical Warfare 3:29
4. Love Or War 4:19
5. Mary's Black Sun 5:09
6. First Step 4:09
7. Holding On 4:56
8. Mother Earth 3:23
9. No Way Out 2:57

www.arkeynsteel.com

ARKEYN STEEL RECORDS
c/o Kostas Athanasoglou, Filikis Eterias 33
GR-54621, Thessaloniki, HELLAS
e-mails: info@arkeynsteel.com
kostas@steelgallery.com

Promotion Department:
Chris Papadakis
e-mail: promo@arkeynsteel.com
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

When will Dead Calm - No Way Out CD be released?

I'd like to purchase this CD along with the First Longings Past CD together.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
msp

Post by msp »

I have to say I am quite enjoying the reissues made by this label.

Out of all of them Enchanter does not grab me as immediately as the others. However I have only spun it the once so far so it may grow.
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Avenger wrote:When will Dead Calm - No Way Out CD be released?

Same here. I still need to pick up Scarlet Rayne as well.
Long Live The Loud !!!

The Sentinel wrote:

first of all many thanx for good words about arkeyn steel records.
longings past out at next 2-3 weeks (about end june) and dead calm about end of september. soon i will communicate other 2 new rereleases from old great usa/canada bands. stay tuned...
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Arkeyn Steel/SteelGallery wrote:
The Sentinel wrote:

longings past out at next 2-3 weeks (about end june) and dead calm about end of september. soon i will communicate other 2 new rereleases from old great usa/canada bands. stay tuned...
September?

Bah, you gave us too much notice...
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."

September?

Bah, you gave us too much notice...[/quote]

i give notice only for dead calm sign with arkeyn steel not release date...is very difficult in one month make covers, remaster, manufacture cds etc!!! when i sign one band i need about 3 months to release it!!
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

I like getting too much notice, let's me plan my spending/save my $ appropriately :)
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Arkeyn Steel/SteelGallery wrote:
Avenger wrote:September?

Bah, you gave us too much notice...
i give notice only for dead calm sign with arkeyn steel not release date...is very difficult in one month make covers, remaster, manufacture cds etc!!! when i sign one band i need about 3 months to release it!!
Haha, I know man...

I'm just saying that the announcement so early leaves a long period of anticipation.
Last edited by Avenger on Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NEW ARKEYN STEEL RECORDS SIGNS:
OMEGA POINT: INFINITE RHYME -USA, Maryland/Baltimore- (Great ala Queensryche, Lethal, Sacred Warrior melodic power/prog. Mini CD with 5 tracks-25' min. These tracks are from one and only demo 1991, full digital remastered and new artworx, also include detailed bio and unreleased pics!)
FALSE WITNESS: CRESTFALLEN KING -Canada- (Fantastic Power/Speed ala early Agent Steel, Exciter, Sanctuary. CD with 11 tracks-53' min. Includes the first demo 1991 with 4 tracks, one track demo 1993, 3 tracks demo 1995 and very first demo 1989 (never released until now) with 3 tracks full digital remastered and new artworx, also include detailed bio and pics!)

Both releases limited 1000 handnumbered CDs. Release dates about October-November 08.
www.arkeynsteel.com update releases section with covers and info about Longings Past and Dead Calm releases, soon will add and False Witness, Omega Point covers and info....stay tuned...
vasilis2112

Post by vasilis2112 »

Was Omega Point your so called secret release?
To eixa psiliastei paliotera!! :lol:
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Arkeyn Steel/SteelGallery wrote:NEW ARKEYN STEEL RECORDS SIGNS:
OMEGA POINT: INFINITE RHYME -USA, Maryland/Baltimore- (Great ala Queensryche, Lethal, Sacred Warrior melodic power/prog. Mini CD with 5 tracks-25' min. These tracks are from one and only demo 1991, full digital remastered and new artworx, also include detailed bio and unreleased pics!)
FALSE WITNESS: CRESTFALLEN KING -Canada- (Fantastic Power/Speed ala early Agent Steel, Exciter, Sanctuary. CD with 11 tracks-53' min. Includes the first demo 1991 with 4 tracks, one track demo 1993, 3 tracks demo 1995 and very first demo 1989 (never released until now) with 3 tracks full digital remastered and new artworx, also include detailed bio and pics!)

Both releases limited 1000 handnumbered CDs. Release dates about October-November 08.
www.arkeynsteel.com update releases section with covers and info about Longings Past and Dead Calm releases, soon will add and False Witness, Omega Point covers and info....stay tuned...
Oh YES!!!! Great, count me in, I'll definately pick these masterpieces up :D :D :D

PS: I've sent an email
Long Live The Loud !!!
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

vasilis2112 wrote:Was Omega Point your so called secret release?
To eixa psiliastei paliotera!! :lol:
I don't think so, the secret release was supposed to be a 3 track demo...
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart

I don't think so, the secret release was supposed to be a 3 track demo...[/quote]

u are right man!!
secret release never release, band problems!
all these releases are new signs.
i hope soon will have another one great usa power/prog band for rerelease