Stargazer-Morbius-Mefitic-Grima Morstua-Lantern-M.Barrage

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
BarbWireZine

Stargazer-Morbius-Mefitic-Grima Morstua-Lantern-M.Barrage

Post by BarbWireZine »

124 A5 pages of manifestos binded in Barb Wire from:

Lantern (Fin): November 2008
Morbius (USA): January 2009
Stargazer (Aus): April 2009
Martial Barrage (Can): April 2009
Mefitic (Ita): June 2009
Inkisitor (Fra): July 2009
Grima Morstua (Arg): August 2009

No reviews nor live reports.

5€ pp for France, 6€ pp for EU & the ROTW

NO PM!
Contact at BarbWireZine AT Gmail DOT com for wholesales, trades, payments options, shipping combining.

Note: paypal payments will endure the traditionnal 4% curse. Get in touch to be provided with the paypal address.
MassOfKthulu

Post by MassOfKthulu »

i think from now on posts on this sub forum should only be tolerated from regular posters and not people jumping in the forum to sell their stuff without taking a second to read or reply to anything.or at the very least people who provide credentials at the 'who are you' thread.
just a thought.
I am so true my mp3 player's screen has slight ringwear
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Regardless of whether this kind of stuff is interesting for this particular forum and its members, from the moment you're new here I think you should identify/introduce yourself and provide some references for the simple fact that people generally like to know who they're dealing with.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
DMR

Post by DMR »

You should have at least put something in the thread title about your zine instead of just naming bands.
Andreas

Post by Andreas »

I totally agree, even for the trade section.

I think same thing goes for inactive members. I don't know how many members there are who have posted 10 times, and then become silent for years, but still download stuff.
BarbWireZine

Post by BarbWireZine »

OK, quite unexpected reactions from you...

Both of us behind that zine do have 'regular' accounts and browse/post here on a regular basis; thus we don't feel like we are 'whoring' in any way.

Yet, if this kind of thing is still unacceptable in your book, this topic can simply be shut down/deleted.

I'm only quite surprised not any comments were made on the real subject here, bands and music.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

BarbWireZine wrote: Both of us behind that zine do have 'regular' accounts and browse/post here on a regular basis
If it it so, why don't you let us know which 'regular' active members are behind this effort? We might have missed something, but I also hope you understand that it is not easy for members and moderators to keep track of everything that's being posted here.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
BarbWireZine

Post by BarbWireZine »

I don't think you have missed anything.

We don't go under our usual monickers as the work itself is more important than the people behind it.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

MassOfKthulu wrote:i think from now on posts on this sub forum should only be tolerated from regular posters and not people jumping in the forum to sell their stuff without taking a second to read or reply to anything.or at the very least people who provide credentials at the 'who are you' thread.
just a thought.
I have brought this up a few times in the past, but I'm not in a situation to make the final decision.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
hload

Post by hload »

i'm assuming that this zine has nothing to do with barbed wire and their "child again" cd which is my top wanted item from germany. :lol:
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

MassOfKthulu wrote:i think from now on posts on this sub forum should only be tolerated from regular posters and not people jumping in the forum to sell their stuff without taking a second to read or reply to anything.or at the very least people who provide credentials at the 'who are you' thread.
just a thought.
No, I don't like that idea at all, sorry.

Not everyone is into socializing on web forums, be it for lack of time, interest, the language barrier or whatever.. nothing wrong with that at all. The same people can also make great zines, release great records etc, and it would be a shame to miss out on this just because of some petty rule. Basically this part of the forum should work as a message board in a more traditional sense, where anyone can drop by post relevant info.

However, if you're selling this stuff yourself it might be a good idea to supply some references (see TIOLI rules). I also like the idea with posting a picture of the product in question.
BarbWireZine

Post by BarbWireZine »

Thanks for your intervention DaN.

Well, as discussed through PM with Ion Britton, we will link here the feedback of some other board members who should get their parcels soon, if you're fine with that.

Also, one member from here contacted us to be provided with one copy too. I will ask him if he can post few words in this thread to confirm everything has been smooth.
decibelrebel

Post by decibelrebel »

BarbWireZine wrote:Thanks for your intervention DaN.

Well, as discussed through PM with Ion Britton, we will link here the feedback of some other board members who should get their parcels soon, if you're fine with that.

Also, one member from here contacted us to be provided with one copy too. I will ask him if he can post few words in this thread to confirm everything has been smooth.
That would be me, i received this last week and have been buried in its pages ever since, excellent effort guys!! Those into the darker side of the devils metal could do worse than throw a few bucks towards the BarbWire crüe.

Whether further issues will see the light of day is still unknown but it would be a shame if your talents weren't employed again - every element from the interviews to the compositing right through to the binding is of the highest standard and the rapid turnaround on email & delivery was greatly appreciated.