Headbangers Open Air 23-25 July, 2009

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
mordred

Post by mordred »

nabel wrote:I'm very Skeptics Apocalypse about Tank with Doogie White.
It sounded quite good on the Sweden Rock Festival. He didn't sing the old songs to pieces or anything, he stayed pretty faithful to the old vocal lines. Still, his voice makes Tank sound closer to Saxon than Motörhead if you know what I mean. The disappointment of Tank's gig was that they had 75 minutes playing time but they only played 55.
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Hopefully they've had time to rehearse more material now.
Tim Batkin

Hellion Records

Post by Tim Batkin »

Hi,

For all those going to HOA, I gather Hellion Records of Germany will be selling stock of the Cynic (UK) Suburban Crisis vinyl - so if you get the chance please do check them out.

Other wise - it can be purchased now on www.cynicuk.com

Keep on rockin!!

Tim - Cynic (UK)
Blasfemer

Post by Blasfemer »

Uhm when I think about it: maybe the HOA is not as killer for me as I thought 'cause there will be a person which one will beat me to pieces I think :? But for the bands it doesn't matter: Suffer for Metal :roll:
GJ

Post by GJ »

Blasfemer wrote:Uhm when I think about it: maybe the HOA is not as killer for me as I thought 'cause there will be a person which one will beat me to pieces I think :?
:shock: Seem like you believe you deserve it. I would never accept anyone practicing violence on me.
Detest Records

Post by Detest Records »

I have a spare ticket for the upcoming HOA.

Meeting at the entrance on Thursday around 5 pm.

Email me at detestrecords AT gmail DOT com

Please note that I won't be able to answer before Monday.
Blasfemer

Post by Blasfemer »

GJ wrote:
Blasfemer wrote:Uhm when I think about it: maybe the HOA is not as killer for me as I thought 'cause there will be a person which one will beat me to pieces I think :?
:shock: Seem like you believe you deserve it. I would never accept anyone practicing violence on me.
Haha no I don't deserve it and will not let him do it. In the worst case I would call the police, cause I can't accept that someone would touch me!

BTW: What do you think about SCARAB? I listened to their "Poltergeist/ Hell on Wheels" single. Don't know any other stuff
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Regarding Scarab: The new 10'' single is great!

(I wish I had Poltergeist...)
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Blasfemer wrote:
GJ wrote:
Haha no I don't deserve it and will not let him do it. In the worst case I would call the police, cause I can't accept that someone would touch me!
What happened?
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Blasfemer

Post by Blasfemer »

Big story in short words:
1/2 years ago I was making out with a girl and didn't really think about anything. She was single at this time but at the last headbangers she fell in love with a guy from the german "golden shower club" maybe you know em. At the headbangers were no problems but some time after, the girl had a party in her new flat. Me and a good friend arrived there to have some fun, but the situation was going out of control. When we were drunk we behaved like Trolls and I puked in a pot and said to the guys at the party "taste it, it's tomato soup"... stuff like that. But I didn't break anything! My friend was the one who destroyed her Ipod, CDs etc. At the morning after we realised what we did and we "escaped".

Some weeks later the guy from the "golden shower club" was threatening me with mails where he wrote "you little bastard, pay the fukking 90 Euros blablabla I will kill you adjgadih....."
I laughed about it but I know he WILL punch me at the headbangers.

Sorry for the bad english I hope you understand a little.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Well, puking in people's apartments and destroying their properties and then sneaking out without simple apology and taking care of the damages is pretty good reason to get someone mad at you.

You're gonna reap what you saw. I think you are a fair game now for the dude to hunt you down :P
Blasfemer

Post by Blasfemer »

I think 90 euros are enough! I did not do the worst stuff, I didn't break anything! What I did was not OK but the guy interfers in things that are not his things.
Tobiee

Post by Tobiee »

Would be so fucking awesome to see Angel Witch.
Bassplayer of:
Noctum
BLADE
Planet

Founder of Howlin' Owl Productions
https://www.facebook.com/Noctumofficial
Dollhouse
Below
The Black Explosions
My heart is a metronome
Noctum
Blade
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Blasfemer wrote:I think 90 euros are enough! I did not do the worst stuff, I didn't break anything! What I did was not OK but the guy interfers in things that are not his things.
So have your friend who broke everything pay for the damages then...
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
humus

Post by humus »

One spare ticket, you can pick it up at the festival. Contact me if you need one.