Enforcer

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Enforcer

Enforcer

Post by Enforcer »

For you, fans of old school heavy- and speed metal. Debut EP out on Iron Pegasus Records this summer. please tell me what you think about it.

www.myspace.com/enforcerswe
Patrik_D

Post by Patrik_D »

This is REALLY good.
I SENTENCE YOU TO DEATH....

BY GUILLOTINE
metalmaster

Post by metalmaster »

Damn! This is a really good band. I have to hear more
Noisehunter

Post by Noisehunter »

Sounds good although you should get a decent drummer for the band, it would tighten up the whole thing. Anyway, Enforcer = Cool riffs and good vocals, some groove on it and tons of Metal attitude = Some damn fine Metal!
acid

Post by acid »

Heard it some time ago on myspace, liked it a lot.. good 'ol speed metal .. the savage cover ruled too.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

I've always had a complicated relationship with new old-school Metal bands. As much as I like to hear about people 'keeping it real' and all, I seldom get a kick out of the actual music. I guess it's a typical catch-22 situation: you wanna play the greatest kind of rock music ever - 80's Metal - and you wanna do it as good and with as much feel and respect to the originals as possible, but you can't really be too original or inventive or else it won't be what it's supposed to be. Talk about walking the razor's edge!

It's with this in mind that I can't really put down ENFORCER for being 'unoriginal'. The vocals are awesome and gives it some extra kicks though, and there's more NWOBHM in there than I expected. Looking forward to hear the 7".
Azaras

Post by Azaras »

DaN wrote:I've always had a complicated relationship with new old-school Metal bands. As much as I like to hear about people 'keeping it real' and all, I seldom get a kick out of the actual music.
This has never been a problem for me. If the tunes are good then they are good. The spirit is what counts... and by the by I think ENFORCER have it in spades. I'll buy the EP when it's issued.
Ruthlessmetal

Post by Ruthlessmetal »

nothing less than brilliant!
MassOfKthulu

Post by MassOfKthulu »

this is real good!!
Enforcer

Post by Enforcer »

Just heard from Iron Pegasus. The material is sent to the presses and will be out in July!! 100 copies will be in white vinyl :)
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

Enforcer wrote:Just heard from Iron Pegasus. The material is sent to the presses and will be out in July!! 100 copies will be in white vinyl :)
this is almost a year of delay. Or is it another release?
I am ... the One you warned me of
Enforcer

Post by Enforcer »

it is a year of delay.. we have almost all material done for a full length now.. .:(

but now, finally!
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

So where talking about the single then? What about that US label who were interested in releasing a full-length LP?
Rock Beast

Re: Enforcer

Post by Rock Beast »

Enforcer wrote:For you, fans of old school heavy- and speed metal. Debut EP out on Iron Pegasus Records this summer. please tell me what you think about it.

www.myspace.com/enforcerswe
I am starting to get possessed by these awesome songs now
Uno

Post by Uno »

Enforcer wrote:Just heard from Iron Pegasus. The material is sent to the presses and will be out in July!! 100 copies will be in white vinyl :)
Great! cant wait