GENOCIDE (Nippon) - Black Sanctuary [Press Release]

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Shadow Kingdom

GENOCIDE (Nippon) - Black Sanctuary [Press Release]

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

The 80’s Japan Heavy Metal scene is loaded with a ton of great bands and some of those bands are some of the very best bands in the world. To keep it simple this re-issue is for all the die-hard MERCYFUL FATE fans out there. There are very few vocalists in the world that have what I like to call an acrobatic ability. When I think of some of the best vocalists out there with that ability there are 3 names that spring to mind; King Diamond, which we all know, Jonathon Stewart (from SLAUTER XSTROYES and ENERGY VAMPIRES), which some of us know, and the guy in this band (GENOCIDE (Nippon), Toshihiro Takeuchi. Talk about dynamics, this guy has it all; melodic, imagination, crazy, high falsetto, and he does it in English and Japanese in the same song. That’s not all this band is good for though. The guitar players here are unbelievable! They’ve got an amazing style like Denner and Shermann once had back in the early MERCYFUL FATE days and a lot of their sound has a Doomy feel to it also. This is one of the very best hidden gems in all of Japan and I can strongly say that this is top 1-5 records (depending on my mood) of all-time that came out of that country. This re-issue will include re-issue artwork requested by the band and I can honestly say it’s one of the best Japanese looking metal album cover I’ve seen to this day. A big thank you goes out to Nicola Solieri for providing this amazing cover. Don’t worry nerds, I’ll provide the original cover on the flip side of the booklet. Expect a re-mastered sound with a booklet of photos, lyrics, and a full band history from the 70’s to today.

http://www.myspace.com/genocidenippon

CD 1

1. Doomsday
2. A Bullet In The Wrong Heart
3. Last Confusion
4. Landscape Of Life
5. Black Sanctuary
6. Midnight (Come She Will)
7. Silently Falling
8. Living Legend
9. Gibakurai

CD 2

1. Doomsday [Demo]
2. Midnight (Come She Will) [Demo]
3. Last Confusion [Demo]
4. Living Legend [Demo]
5. Black Sanctuary [Demo]
6. A Bullet In The Wrong Heart [Demo]
Last edited by Shadow Kingdom on Sun May 31, 2009 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sabbat666

Post by sabbat666 »

i always liked this bands songs but the vocalist...... dont know what to say about him. his voice is SO fucking strange.
its the kind of album you can only put on if everyone in the room/car is a die hard metal fan. others will never understand it.
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

sabbat666 wrote: its the kind of album you can only put on if everyone in the room/car is a die hard metal fan. others will never understand it.
That's the way it should be... :twisted:
Hellride Mike

Post by Hellride Mike »

Very Nice! Love this album....Japan just has tons of unmined potential for re-releases and Tim is right, this is one of the top 5 albums out of the J-Metal scene...
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

Glad someone agrees. :D
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

MIDNIGHT COME SHE WILL! AAAARGH!

Fucking awsome news
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

So is that picture in the opening post the new album cover? Looks better than the original anyway. Any chance for a vinyl version?
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

The Erlking wrote:vinyl version?
this cover must be on 12"x12" ! way better than the original, which is a rare case !
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Starting to get tired of seeing requests for vinyl additions when it's been explained ten times already that it's not going to happen without an unattainable amount of pre-orders...
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

Avenger wrote:Starting to get tired of seeing requests for vinyl additions when it's been explained ten times already that it's not going to happen without an unattainable amount of pre-orders...
Well, Tim has done vinyl pressings of some recent releases (the 2 Ritual LPs, maybe others), so it's a fair question. Stormspell has said he's not gonna do any vinyl for the time being, so I agree that it's pointless for people to keep bugging him about the matter.
And for anyone that hasn't seen them, those Ritual LPs on Shadow Kingdom are fukkyn AWESOME! I'm usually quite happy w/ cd's for new releases but these 2 simply destroy minds and reap souls!
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

I actually put out as much vinyl as I can afford per year....

The RITUAL vinyl was done by High Roller but guided by some of my ideas.

You can look at all the vinyl I pressed here

http://shadowkingdomrecords.com/index.php?action=label

IRONSWORD double LP should be available this week in Europe.
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

Avenger wrote:Starting to get tired of seeing requests for vinyl additions when it's been explained ten times already that it's not going to happen without an unattainable amount of pre-orders...
You got me confused with Stormspell buddy! :lol:

I'm pro-vinyl... just can't press a lot of it cause it's too expensive and it sits here for years.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Shadow Kingdom wrote:I'm pro-vinyl... just can't press a lot of it cause it's too expensive and it sits here for years.
Heh, In this case I'm pro-vinyl either... :lol:

The cost is not even a problem here, I have the money. It's just I can't press any of it cause I have no place to store it and let it sit here for years. I'm tired of jumping boxes all over as it is...
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Shadow Kingdom wrote:
You got me confused with Stormspell buddy! :lol:

I'm pro-vinyl... just can't press a lot of it cause it's too expensive and it sits here for years.
My bad.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
mordred

Post by mordred »

Never heard of this band, but it sounds interesting.
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D