Jurassic Jade's Explosion remaster CDs will NOT be released

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
sabbat666

Jurassic Jade's Explosion remaster CDs will NOT be released

Post by sabbat666 »

due to problems with King Records their 2 Remaster CDs that were schedualed to be out along with Ground Zero, Sabbrabells, and Shell Shock will not be released. King Records said it is due to the explicit lyrics and they seemed to have pussied out right at the last minute. Total fucking bullshit I know. The band is pretty upset about it.

The Cds were
Gore (original LP mix) + tracks from HM Force 3 and Ground Zero sonosheet
Dareka ga koroshita hibi (The days when someone killed) + Pirate Edition 1 rare demotape

They have not given up on the Cds and are looking for another label to release them with. But who knows when that will happen. Deals need to be made and everything has to be redone.

Hopefully no one here pre ordered them.
sucks, i was looking forward to those pins and hearing the mega rare demotracks. I always thought the LP version of Gore was better than the CD mix as well.
metalmaster

Post by metalmaster »

I would be interested in releasing them but I'm certainly not interested in dealing with labels managers who always wants lots of bucks and bitching
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

If anyone has a contact to Sabbrabells, I would put their albums out in a heartbeat.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

sabbat666 wrote:King Records said it is due to the explicit lyrics and they seemed to have pussied out right at the last minute.
Just out of curiousity: what are those "explicit lyrics" about? You'd think they would have to be pretty fuckin sick to still cause such a reaction in this day and age :shock:
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Shitty for the band. I think the GORE vinyl was their strongest moment with the debut.
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well